Culture, Health-Medical Documentary published by BBC in 2007 - English narration
Anorexia: it's a lifestyle not a disease. That's the view of the three young people who feature in this observational documentary. Part of the pro-anorexic world, they reject the idea of 'eating disorders', instead choosing to celebrate them as a lifestyle choice.
For the first time this program investigates the underground network of pro-anorexic websites, which encourage people to raise their condition to an almost cult like status. It tackles head-on the extreme lifestyle of people with eating disorders, and what motivates younger people who choose to live their lives in this way.
* Filesize.....: 730,898,432 bytes
* Runtime......: 56:28 (10546952 frames)
* Video Codec..: XviD 1.1.0 Final
* Video Bitrate: 1524 kbps
* Aspect Ratio.: 640x352
* Framerate....: 50.000 fps
* Audio Codec..: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
* Audio Bitrate: 189kbps 2ch VBR 48000Hz
Dying.To.Be.Anorexic.WS.PDTV.XviD-PiX.avi [697.04 Mb]