Hospital.Tycoon.(2007).MULTI.5-KPS

Razor73
Banned

Hospital.Tycoon.(2007).MULTI.5-KPS

Post by Razor73 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 am

Fusing ‘Tycoon’ style gameplay with character simulation and a light-hearted narrative, Hospital Tycoon gives gamers that soap opera feel as they play through this year’s best medical drama. Hospital Tycoon is available now for the PC for an SRP of $29.99 and is rated “E10+” (Everyone 10 and older - Crude Humor, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence - content that may be suitable for persons ages 10 and older) by the ESRB.

At the Sapphire Beach Medical Institute, the lives and loves of the hospital’s doctors and nurses, as well as the sneezes and diseases of its patients, will come alive. In Hospital Tycoon, players take on the role of Hospital Director and take charge of the medical staff, keeping an eye on the patient numbers and making sure each facility has the equipment required to keep those cures coming through.

Players will explore a plot involving certain members of the hospital’s staff and some very interesting patients, while at the same time challenging them to find cures for bizarre new illnesses. Diseases range from the everyday Explosive Sneezing - where a simple sneeze can launch the unfortunate patient several feet into the air, to the more rare Monkey Nuts - where patients sprout fur, climb furniture and favor bananas over everyday person food.

Hospital Tycoon staff members have rich behaviors that players can nurture and influence throughout the game. Gamers may choose to encourage a friendship or a falling-out of sorts, and can train staff to improve their skill levels. Players will also be challenged to manage and maintain each hospital, creating dedicated areas to support additional medical needs, including surgery, diagnosis, physiotherapy and more.

As more patients are cured, the more players can expand their medical empire and attract new and even more interesting patients. However, as the hospital becomes busier, players will have to be on the lookout for the spread of infectious conditions or they’ll soon have an epidemic running riot throughout the facility.

ImageImageImage

Ripeed : Logos
kps.Hospital.Tycoon.multi5.exe  [141.95 Mb]
fix
kps.Hospital.Tycoon.fix.rar  [3.0 Kb]

tnx to darkfire

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

balabaleado

Re: Hospital.Tycoon.(2007).MULTI.5-KPS

Post by balabaleado » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

I can't run the game
it says that the program can't start because d3dx9_31.dll is missing from my computer.
could this be hapenning because I have Windows 7

Please Someone help me!!!!

THANKS

Return to “PC Rips”