The award-winning EA SPORTS Fight Night series is back to defend its title as the undisputed champion of boxing videogames. EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 delivers the crown jewel in this top-rated sports game trilogy.
Knocking out the competition, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing videogame experience to the virtual ring. Filmquality graphics establish EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 as one of the best looking and playing Xbox 360 sports game on the market. The graphics showcase devastating punch impacts unparalleled in any game or film. Outside of the ring, gamers can establish intense rivalries through pre-fight events putting purpose and passion behind every hit.
On the way to becoming boxing's greatest legend, train to fight like the best including Muhammad Ali and Oscar De La Hoya or create a boxing style unique only to your boxer. Go toe-to-toe with greats such as Ali, De La Hoya, Joe Frazier, Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr.
- One Punch Can Change A Fight Three new Impact Punches ala the EA SPORTS" Haymaker keep gamers at the edge of their seat as players are only one punch away from the entire dynamic of the fight changing
- Land a perfectly timed Flash KO or jump into a quick mid-fight mini-game to land a humiliating knockdown punch
- Fight Night's innovative analog punch system, Impact Punches are high risk and high reward put down your opponent or get knocked on the canvas
- Boxing's Greatest Rivalries Watch ESPN Classic footage of real-life bouts or re-create the greatest fights from past and present including Arturo Gatti vs. Mickey Ward, Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Eric Morales, and Ali vs. Frasier
- Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight with heated press conferences full of hype, trash talkin', and fights at weigh-ins. Relive the best rivalries of your career in ESPN's Instant Classics!
- Style Defines a Fighter Create a style of your own, then see how you match up against the authentic signature styles from the world's best fighters. Licensed boxers use tactics and strategies that match their real life counterparts. Self Determinant AI adapts its style to match user strengths and to exploit weaknesses.