Metal heads, horror freaks and hardcore action gamers, unite! Rick Taylor and the Terror Mask are back, tearing, cutting and beating their way through inhuman abominations and hordes of the undead in a tale of love, mutilation and near-insanity. A wall of metal tunes underscores blood-soaked battles with massive bosses, brutal weapons, over-the-top gore and real-time regeneration. And while your ears are ringing, a new Splatterkill System lets you get your hands bloody!
The Core of Gore
Follow Rick and his mysterious Terror Mask as he unmercifully tears, cuts and beats his way through denizens of unearthly creatures in an epic adventure to rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of deranged occult figure Dr. West. Embodying the unfiltered, primal aggression of its namesake, Splatterhouse combines visceral, adrenaline-soaked combat with horror elements to deliver an original gaming experience that defies the boundaries of the traditional action category with over the-top gore and shocking new gameplay mechanics.
Key Game Features
- The Classic Franchise Returns – An innovative reinvention of a classic category-killer with an original storyline inspired by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts, Judge Dredd)
- Re-imagined Enemies – Classic enemies have evolved into horrific monsters of radical proportions and shocking detail
- Extreme Gore – Splatterhouse pulls no punches, taking gore and shock value to the next level with physics-driven fluids and organ parts flying in all directions
- Regeneration – Real time physical damage and regeneration shows the rebuilding of bone, muscle and skin
- Pulse-Pounding Combat – Use Rick’s deep set of moves, improvised weapons, environmental attacks, and unique enemy AI to obliterate enemies at each turn
- Engaging combo system that opens up to gruesome Splatterkills, which destroy your enemies with gory and cinematic effects
- Terrifying enemies and epic-scale bosses provide unnerving experiences and memorable challenges
- Diverse environments with H.P. Lovecraft-influenced style are coupled with a world-class heavy metal soundtrack and custom music score, keeping the tone tense and eerie
- Utilize weapons of all kinds to bludgeon your enemies, from classic 2X4’s to chainsaws to your enemies’ own limbs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \\//\\//\\//\\// _ |_ _ \ \/ /_ _ _ \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ //\\//\\//\\//\\ (_||_)(_|/ /\ \_||_ | | //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// ------------------------_|------_||_||_|--v1.0.5-------[http://abgx360.net]---- Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv and abgx360.dat... Server file GameNameLookup.csv no newer than local file - not retrieving Server file abgx360.dat no newer than local file - not retrieving [...]\360-Splatterhouse (Region Free) http://www.ZAKATRON.com.dvd is valid Checking Game ISO: "[...]\360-Splatterhouse (Region Free) http://www.ZAKATRON.com.iso" Size: 7838695424 bytes Files in ISO: 10830, Folders in ISO: 683 Total bytes used: 5442526552 (74.57%) Game appears to have random padding Checking default.xex Original PE Filename: SH_ship.exe Original PE Timestamp: 2010/10/11 21:26:46 Game Name: SPLATTERHOUSE No Avatar Awards Achievements: 50 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore XEX CRC = 6242F859 XEX Media ID: 951AF325829BC2FF90630506-6668E457 Splatterhouse Region Code: 0xFFFFFFFF Region Free! Checking SS Timestamp of Authoring: 2010/10/15 00:00:00 Timestamp of Mastering: 2010/10/20 19:10:51 SS Version: 2 (trusted) SS CRC = 5AFFDEDC (RawSS = 19A96A63) SS Media ID: 951AF325829BC2FF90630506-6668E457 (matches game) SS looks valid Checking DMI Timestamp of Authoring: 2010/10/15 00:00:00 (matches SS) DMI CRC = 53F41FFB DMI Media ID: 951AF325829BC2FF90630506-6668E457 (matches game) DMI looks valid Checking PFI PFI CRC = 05C6C409 PFI matches known data (4th - 7th Wave) Video partition found Video CRC = E2FA3A26 (V0 = E0363F4E, V1 = EAE76B94) Video partition matches known data (6th Wave) Basic Stealth check passed! Starting Verification Looking for 5AFFDEDC6242F859.ini in the online verified database 5AFFDEDC6242F859.ini was downloaded successfully Using 5AFFDEDC6242F859.ini (343 bytes) Video CRC matches V0 CRC matches V1 CRC matches PFI CRC matches DMI CRC matches SS CRC matches Xex CRC matches AnyDVD style corruption was not detected Game CRC = 8D0547E5 (matches) All CRCs match Verification was successful! SplitVid is valid
XBOX360-Splatterhouse.(2009).SSv2.(Region.Free)-Otros.rar [6.76 Gb]
(Tutorial: How to stealth check and burn XBOX360 backup games)