Regarding the state of the TV forum

New User? Read This Forum First! Latest site updates here also.

Ads are back. No redirecting ad though. Make sure you report any issues.

CheGuevara
The Governor
The Governor

Re: Regarding the state of the TV forum

Post by CheGuevara »

Do they end at all..? Done!

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

They never end ;-) Please also unlock viewtopic.php?f=70&t=259926&p=1617018

CheGuevara
The Governor
The Governor

Post by CheGuevara »

Done...

CheGuevara
The Governor
The Governor

Post by CheGuevara »

Done...

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

I will soon not be able to post as much as I do now, so I need help. Can you help me post Memors (and some others) ed2k links? PM me (or post here) if you feel you can help :scatter

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

Hi CheGuevara and momijigari!

As I write in my post at viewtopic.php?f=58&p=1631378 I re-post Memors (and others) links from TVU here at STF. I don't download all those TV series (maybe 1% of them), I just re-post them so that we will have a STF forum with a lot of new and old series that are constantly updated.

Now momijigari, rightly I may add, raises the issue that I am actually breaking the rules. As he says "Please re-read the posting rules, they have something to say about posting links without sharing them. ~momijigari". And he is of course totally right.

So, the question now is, should I continue or should I stop? Should we change the rules, maybe so that they say it is OK to "help others who post links with re-posting them"? I have no personal feelings or principles that get hurt no matter what you decide (but if you do tell me to quit, I get two hours less re-post work a day ;-) , but I do want you to know that I did that because I wanted to help STF and my heart is here).

What is your verdict?

If you sourcecheck (or add to your client to verify) and is 100% sure a file has full sources, it is okay. But you have also posted older episodes here that hasn't had any full sources anymore, and that is of course not okay.
And telling others it's completely okay to do is also stretching it a bit far.
~momijigari

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

momijigari wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:08 pm
If you sourcecheck (or add to your client to verify) and is 100% sure a file has full sources, it is okay. But you have also posted older episodes here that hasn't had any full sources anymore, and that is of course not okay.
Thanks for the feedback! It sounds obvious now when you say it, but I had not thought of it before. Today when I was about to post in BBC: Storyville, I found a missing episode from 2019. But I dodged that bullet as I remembered to sourcecheck it first :v

CheGuevara
The Governor
The Governor

Post by CheGuevara »

If there's something specific that you want to post and it has no sources, you can always PM me and I'll see about locating it. Otherwise everything memor or I post have sources 100% at the time of posting.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

Hi! silentsecret seems to be right here viewtopic.php?f=121&t=279871&p=1632402 I checked Batman.With.Robin.The.Boy.Wonder.S01E04.The.Nine.Lives.Of.Batman.-.Long.John.Joker.DVDRip.x264-PFa.[sharethefiles.com] and it was indeed the live action Batman and Robin series made in 1949. So the the info is wrong both in TVU and here.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

From Wednesday and little more than one week forward I will be away and can't post anything, just so you know :-)

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

I'm sorry and I feel I'm letting you down, but my job has suddenly become much more demanding and I'm having a hard time finding time to add new stuff here. At least now I'm back and I'll try to post all the new series I see, but maybe not every day. I know what you're thinking, I'm just lazy and never want to help :roll:

MrX
Donator
Donator

Post by MrX »

raffe wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:14 pm
At least now I'm back and I'll try to post all the new series I see, but maybe not every day. I know what you're thinking, I'm just lazy and never want to help :roll:
At least you know how to do the new stuff. qik5l has done a stand up job in keeping the old stuff going and I helped out where I could.

qik5l
Donator
Donator

Post by qik5l »

raffe wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:14 pm
I'm sorry and I feel I'm letting you down, but my job has suddenly become much more demanding and I'm having a hard time finding time to add new stuff here. At least now I'm back and I'll try to post all the new series I see, but maybe not every day. I know what you're thinking, I'm just lazy and never want to help :roll:
Just do what you can

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

Hi! If you feel there are fewer post now right now, it might be because of these things:
Torrentfreak: US Indictments and Raids of Piracy Group Members in ‘The Scene’ Throw Top-Tier Piracy World Into Chaos
Torrentfreak: SPARKS Piracy Busts: Facts, Rumors & Fear Point to Something Huge
These connections, with many other groups and activities, may go some way to explaining why The Scene all but shut down Tuesday. If we take Bacon’s Law and apply it here, the response makes complete sense.

Nevertheless, the scale of the shutdown is unusual, to say the least, and only time will tell if The Scene will fully recover.
To follow the development, see posts at https://torrentfreak.com/

Return to “Announcements”