Delete me

Some threads are just too funny and deserve their place in the history of STF. Others remind us of sad times and others simply are a part of history of the site. Here is a collection of some of these.
orlenz
Banned

Delete me

Post by orlenz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Last request for you to delete my account here, if you dont I will unleash every IT guy I know, and report you to every agency i can find that deals with internet privacy or cyberbullying,

it's your choice

Andrei

Re: Delete me

Post by Andrei » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Just to clear thing up for the people here, I found this site by following a link to a movie I wanted, signed up to get access to the links, found out this was an ed2k site and left, never came back, never hassled anybody.

yesterday I get an e-mail from this place, reminder I havnt been here in a while, so i come here to delete my account, i look and look there is no " contact us" button, so i try to private message a mod, and I dont have access, so I send the seperate messages to start a thread, finally some mod clears on of them, I ask to simply close my account, I have done this several times at several different places in the past, never a problem.

but whoever got the message made a choice to fuck with me, rather than the usual " sorry you didnt enjoy our site, hope to see you in the future, we will delete your account"

i got some asshole that want to play games, I myself am pretty harmless online, but I do know a few people that can cause a lot of work for thre mods here, one last try as a nice guy

please just fucking delete my account

dougieee

Post by dougieee » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Just when you think no one can make you laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you orlenz, this made my day :D

11th commandment "Thou shalt not trawl ED2K index sites" :lol:

dougieee

Post by dougieee » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

orlenz wrote:I thought this was just a link sharing forum like others I have seen, didn't realize it was all ed2k until after I signed up. sorry for asking so much from you deadbodyman, next time you flush the inactive members can i please be included? or possibly you could hit the ban button?
erm, it IS just a link sharing site........ Im not sure wether im slow to catch on or he/she is

P.S. Whatever did they think an INDEXING site was???

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm considering making a donation, that is one way to an address and come face to face with the funny little man

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

well fuck that idea, paypal says the money goes to begium, I dont travel to belgium, wish the cocksucker was someplace I frequent :?

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

sucigam wrote:
sucigam wrote:Just wait, he may be back...... almost sure of it :wink:
Told you :lol:
ya, you cant get rid of me now, I will keep coming back with new user names, new ip's etc, I have a new mission in life

deadbodyman

Post by deadbodyman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 am

Wow, 21 posts, already a familiar rank, and still this attitude?
Hope you know that whatever you register with, will be queued and waiting approval anyhow.
That applies to all new members. :)

You should save yourself the time and effort of going through such lengths and accept the fact the you are becoming addicted to STF, regardless of your feelings. ;)

Welcome aboard. :clap

Just one thing I have been meaning to ask you. Do you think your IT guy knows where I can download some good weed from? :?:

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:24 am

I dont mind having my posts in que for review, and I assure you I am not addicted to this site, although I am sure the majority of the people here are fine folks, I have just happened to meet the few outspoken assholes, every site has them.

Not sure were you can get weed, IMO weed is for losers, it robs people of their ambition, and makes them lazy

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

deadbodyman wrote:
You should save yourself the time and effort of going through such lengths and accept the fact the you are becoming addicted to STF, regardless of your feelings. ;)
or you could save yourself some time and effort and delete my account like I asked you to yesterday, I have tried everything to get banned Spamming Profanity etc, and it apears you just can not face the fact that not everybody loves this place, the only reason I am still here is to cause work for you and be as much of a disruption to your site as possible

EzPimpinYa

Post by EzPimpinYa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 am

orlenz wrote:Not sure were you can get weed, IMO weed is for losers, it robs people of their ambition, and makes them lazy
I think you need to smoke one and relax. If you would just stop posting your account would be gone. End of story. Just go play on facebook or something and forget about STF and all is solved. :pir8

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 am

EZPimpin I got an idea for you bud, why dont you suck my cock, you assholes started this shit, I will NEVER stop fucking with you back now, you really need to learn how to treat people, your a fucking peice of shit, and just because i am playing nice, do not doubt for amoment that if you were here in front of me right now, I would slit your throat before you knew what was up.

orlenz
Banned

Post by orlenz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

I think your going to tire of this little game before I do, I have 6 months give take before I die, I can devote all my time to ruining your website, as a matter of fact my dr has been trying to get to me to go on disability, maybe i will take him up on it, just to spend my days and nights here fucking wiith you

deadbodyman

Post by deadbodyman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

orlenz wrote:I think your going to tire of this little game before I do,
Stop doing drugs and go to skool, orlenz.

It's "YOU'RE", not "YOUR". :roll:

XIZ

Post by XIZ » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 am

So sad to learn this poor man (or woman) only has 6 months to live.

EzPimpinYa

Post by EzPimpinYa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 am

XIZ wrote:So sad to learn this poor man (or woman) only has 6 months to live.
Im not too disappointed. itll buff out

[ Post made via Android ] Image

stileche
Donator
Donator

Post by stileche » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

Can we get a round of applause for everyone is this thread? Well done all!!! I havent enjoyed a thread this much since Andrei made me spit beer out of my nose with the Nickelback dupe comment.

:clap1 :clap1 :clap1

packrat
Banned

Post by packrat » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Whats to story here? once you join you can never leave?

Andrei

Post by Andrei » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 pm

packrat wrote:Whats to story here? once you join you can never leave?

Yes you can.

stamp2k1
Donator
Donator

Post by stamp2k1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Well children, what did we all learn here today?

I for one, learned that this is one great bunch of comedic a-holes and I wouldn't have it any other way. :shh

Damn I love STF..... :v

P.S. I hope he doesn't look at my location. :o

packrat
Banned

Post by packrat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 am

Not my cup of tea, seems kinda like poking a kid with a stick, or pulling legs off insects, but to each his own

Stoepsel
Donator
Donator

Post by Stoepsel » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 pm

He's not coming back. I have it on good authority that he in fact did meet EZ in a dark alley and was not heard of again.

BTW, I banned the guy now, as he requested, and am moving this to the Classics.

Return to “Classics!”