) which version of emule you are using, especially if it is a mod version.
2) your type of internet connection, and model & type of modem. It is imperative you know if you are connected to the internet via a router, or via a modem (whether its a broadband modem, or dial-up). If you don't know this information, it is going to be very hard to help you.
broadband router modem WRT54G
3) your operating system, and a list of all 'security' applications - eg firewalls or 'total internet security' type apps. You generally don't need to list malware programs like "Spybot - Search & Destroy" or anti-virus programs but if in doubt list them all.
win xp windows firewalls disabled
4) confirm if you can or cannot log in to your router (if you have one). If you can't log in (or haven't ever done so), this is why you haven't got a HighID. Concentrate on this step if this is the case. If you can't log in, don't worry about anything else, fix this first. We can help you with this, just inform us you can't log in.
i can log in
5) what you have already done to try to achieve a HighID.
all steps from the beggining of this page. still fail
6) most important: please confirm you have visited the Tutorial post (see above) and try to describe where you got up to, or how the tutorial failed to help you. This way we can improve the tutorial and maybe stop the need for threads like these.
7) anything else you consider relevant.
8) please report the result you get from the 'Test ports' feature in emule options (the connection tab)
Starting TCP connection test...
TCP test failed! UDP test will not be performed.