Windows MSN password lost

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
jstvj

Windows MSN password lost

Post by jstvj »

My 94 year old Father in Law has dementia and has forgotten his Microsoft & MSN email password. His laptop is running Vista Home and is missing drivers etc so we have bought him a new Androud phone. The problem is that the MSM has be given as backup emails on many other accounts or Facebook, Ebay, Paypal etc so we cant recover those passwords either. Have tried everything to recover Microsoft password which they have now blocked as used too many times. Has anyone any idea how we can overcome this problem please. Anyone got a phone number for Microsoft support UK with a human answering please or any other suggestions? 🙄

raffe
Donator
Donator

Re: Windows MSN password lost

Post by raffe »

jstvj

Post by jstvj »

Thank you raffle, sorry I didn't see your reply earlier. Thanks for the link but I had tried that without success

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

Have you tried
This wizard requests your security proofs. If you have forgotten your security proofs, or no longer have access to them, select I no longer have these anymore. After you select this option, fill out a form for the Microsoft Account team. Provide as much information as you can on this form. The Microsoft Account team reviews the information that you provide to determine whether you are the account holder. This decision is final. Microsoft does not influence the team's choice of action.
that the write about here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ort-policy

Or maybe this form https://account.live.com/acsr

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”