How to upload/post movie links from my hard drive

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
Sonya_McAllen
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

How to upload/post movie links from my hard drive

Post by Sonya_McAllen »

How to upload/post movie links from my hard drive?
It is the most simple question that can be asked. After searching and searching, I can't find an answer. The most prominent response is about posting in the correct forum, category, location etc. But, are there any instructions that take you step by step through the process? NO. :cry:

EXAMPLE: When I want to bake a cake I know I need sugar, flour, milk and eggs. Those are the ingredients. A pre-heated oven, baking pan, blender, bowl and spoon are the utensils/tools. Placing the flour, sugar, eggs and milk in the bowl; mixing with a spoon or blender; pouring the batter in the pan and placing it in the oven to cook for 30 minutes, are the instructions.

So, here I've found out where to post as far as the forums, language tags, types of files and that's it. I have asked every form of the question regarding basic instructions to post movies from my hard drive and I haven't found a thing. Not even anything that says it can't be done. :crazy So will someone PLEASE create a simple instruction post that encompasses the various ways to post and a step-by-step guide on how to upload/create/link from each allowable platform. Now if there IS such a link, I haven't been able to find it. :nav Is the question too simple to pop-up in the search results? I've been trying for 5 years to get an answer. I want to share because I have a lot of movies that this site doesn't have as well as movies that have limited sources that I can contribute to.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Re: How to upload/post movie links from my hard drive

Post by raffe »

Hi! See my post here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=276451

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”