Warning Level

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
nursemorph
Donator
Donator

Warning Level

Post by nursemorph »

Hi all, was looking through my account and noticed I have a Level 2 Warning Level which was surprising as I don't recall ever getting a warning about anything. Is there anywhere I can see what I have been warned for? Just curious as I would like to know what I have done so I can be aware in the future (only thing I can think of is I occasionally link to things outside the site when people ask advice). Thanks

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: Warning Level

Post by momijigari »

nursemorph wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:57 am Hi all, was looking through my account and noticed I have a Level 2 Warning Level which was surprising as I don't recall ever getting a warning about anything. Is there anywhere I can see what I have been warned for? Just curious as I would like to know what I have done so I can be aware in the future (only thing I can think of is I occasionally link to things outside the site when people ask advice). Thanks
There is no longer a specific reason listed, but the warning itself reads (there would have been a noticification at the time.):

Code: Select all

Please spend a few minutes on reading the main board rules, they contain helpful tips on what to do if something is wrong.
.... and in general, be careful with linking to other sites, so the link or content doesn't violate the board rules.

nursemorph
Donator
Donator

Re: Warning Level

Post by nursemorph »

Thank you for the reply....I don't ever recall getting a warning but it's possible it was in my early days here and, it being so long ago, I just forgot, though I cannot ever recall seeing the warning level in my control panel before but, again, maybe I forgot

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”