subtitles

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
EvePlater
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

subtitles

Post by EvePlater »

Having a hearing-impaired person in our house we rely on subtitles (English), so hard to find matching subs to movies, does anyone have a favourite site? thank you

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: subtitles

Post by momijigari »

Try any of the sites listed in the topic Playing & Finding Subtitles located in our Tutorials-section.

qik5l
Donator
Donator

Post by qik5l »

OneApi

Post by OneApi »

salk98
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by salk98 »

Hello, may I post a question about tv episodes? I have hearing difficulties and english is not my natural language so I must rely heavily on subtitles. I have seen recently many titles that now include them, usually the full-size and/or mid-size versions (Example: Another Life S1). I have no idea if they are easy to rip, but apparently it´s becoming more common. I realize that I do not represent your "typical client", but I´m sure there are a lot of folks here who would appreciate and BENEFIT inmensely if subs are included. By the way I mean English subs, other languages would be a plus :P . I can't think of a better way to learn the language.
Is there a way to "seduce" rippers to include subs in their posts? Lastly, besides those sites already mentioned, may I add https://www.opensubtitles.org which has a very large selection and for spanish speakers, https://tusubtitulo.com is a must.
Please keep up !

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”