Is this site dead.

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
TrebleTA
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Is this site dead.

Post by TrebleTA » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:14 pm

I see less and less new links being added for software and games. think its been like it for a year now, am i missing something?

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: Is this site dead.

Post by momijigari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:49 pm

TrebleTA wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:14 pm
I see less and less new links being added for software and games. think its been like it for a year now, am i missing something?
Clearly the site isn't dead (if it were, it wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't be able to login....)
But users "adds" (shares and posts) links.
So if you and/or other users are unable to do that, or don't feel like doing that, there simply won't be any new links for those sections.

joyjoy22
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by joyjoy22 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am

I don't think so, I can still see a recent post. People have a different preference even on posting.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:34 am

TrebleTA
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by TrebleTA » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Yea Sorry I should not of said dead, just it seems less active. I see from the last post about torrent freak but well if there is a code it can always be broken. But thanks for the feedback. I see more and more sites getting taken down so really do appreciate the hard work you's do. I also guess more and more are using torrents too now. :)

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”