[Filled] [RESHARE][TV] Designated Survivor

Can't find what you are looking for? Request it here. This can be requests for anything, but please make sure what you are requesting exists on the Internet. Within this forum there are request rules, please follow them. Downloading any files that don't have complete sources? Request a reshare here.
F1-Junkie
Donator
Donator

[Filled] [RESHARE][TV] Designated Survivor

Post by F1-Junkie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi There

Would any one be able to re-share season 1 of Designated Survivor 720p?

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=266760&p=1611775&h ... d#p1554591

I'm missing quite a few episodes.

Thank you!

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: [RESHARE][TV] Designated Survivor

Post by momijigari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 pm

F1-Junkie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi There

Would any one be able to re-share season 1 of Designated Survivor 720p?

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=266760

I'm missing quite a few episodes.

Thank you!
I checked a few random episodes and they all had 5 or more full sources, plus incomplete, plus KAD, so there shouldn't be any problem downloading them.

However, downloading TV-episodes is different from downloading unrelated files, such as movies.
When you add a whole season to your client, you are (logically) standing in queue to the same person or persons.
There is a limit to how many files you are able to stand in queue for from a source, so that other people has a chance getting some files too.
This means you will not see all sources, and some episodes might even appear to be without a source at all, because as the client says, you have already "asked for another file".

To solve this issue you can:
1) stop looking at your download progress, and go do something else
2) pause some files
3) download only a few episodes (or even one) at a time, or queue them up numerically if your client has that function

(And you might want to check if you have a lowID or a highID, if you need help with that check Technical Support & Discussion.)

F1-Junkie
Donator
Donator

Re: [RESHARE][TV] Designated Survivor

Post by F1-Junkie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:09 am

Hi M

Thanks for that reply.

I've been using several different servers, CAD is always connected and used as a preference over server and I always have a high ID - I'm slightly obsessive about it. I've had huge trouble finding sources for the most of season 1. Its always been saying 0/0 sources available, I usually get 0/XX number so I know that there are sources out there and I just need to be patient.

Some of the newer posts are also struggling with finding sources - but that's just waiting for them to seed which I get. I'm sharing 4tb of things, TV, Music, Movies and Software that I've accumulated over the years. I believe in sharing what I D/l because I know first hand how frustrating it is when people DL something, move it or just take it off line.

Since posting here, a ton more sources have appeared and S1 is now complete :-) #HappyBear

Thank you for taking the time to reply and thank you for the awesome work you guys do with the site!

Peace
A

Return to “Requests & Reshares”