POSTING RULES- [READ ME FIRST!]

Games which require a supplied crack to work or do not have a protection system.
TheAnomaly
Donator
Donator

POSTING RULES- [READ ME FIRST!]

Post by TheAnomaly » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:37 am

Posting Rules
I want to post a game!
If you are going to post a new game, make sure of the following things:

1. All of the links you provide are shared by you.
2. It hasn't already been posted on STF.

Where do I post my game?

PC Cracked- Releases that have modified files for you to play the game without the CD/DVD, or releases that have no disk protection at all belong in this section.

PC Clones- Releases that require you to run 3rd party programs (such as YASU, Daemon Tools, etc.) belong here. Disk protection is retained, and external programs are used to bypass it in order to play the game.

PC Rip- Releases that have been compressed, sometimes with features such as cutscenes and audio removed, are posted in this section. Rips are usually smaller in size compared to the size of the actual game.

Format for posting:

The subject line should resemble something like this:

Game.Title.(Year).[ForeignLanguage].[PROPER.REPACK]-ReleaseGroup
e.g.
Battlefield.2142.(2006)-Razor1911
Battlefield.2142.(2006).[PROPER]-Razor1911
Battlefield.2142.(2006).[PROPER.MULTI5]-Razor1911

Of course, not all the parts will apply, but you need to provide the dots in between the words, and the year! NO SPACES! The more detailed it is, the better!

The body of your post should have enough information about the game you're posting. Things like System Requirements, a description of the game, screenshots, and NFO aren't all required, but your post should include as many of them as possible.

Most importantly, make sure your ed2k links are plain text!. Don't put URL tags (or any kind of tags for that matter) around the ed2k links.

NO CUE FILES!

NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE!

-
&
'
=
"
:

Also, if you personally cracked or released a game, you can obviously add yourself as the releaser in the subject line. If you are sharing the file, do NOT add your name to the link or the subject line.

I have a problem with my game and I want to ask a question!
Read this before asking questions!
<font color=green><b>Games Mega-Tutorial</b></font>

If you have a technical question post in this Forum: Games Discussion

If you have a question about a particular release, post the question in the thread of that game. It's best we keep things organized.
I have a games request!
We have a forum for that too: Requests & Reshares

Read these rules carefully!
Last edited by TheAnomaly on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 am, edited 8 times in total.

TheAnomaly
Donator
Donator

Re: POSTING RULES- [READ ME FIRST!]

Post by TheAnomaly » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Updated 17th of January, 2009.

Return to “PC Cracked”