Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you like.

Say hello and introduce yourselves to us! Also the place for all off-topic chit chat and general discussion including movie and tv discussion and spoilers.
ARCH

Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you like.

Post by ARCH » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:56 am

The best eD2k community on the web welcomes you!

We are honored that you have decided to join us. Feel free to introduce yourself in this topic (please don't start new topics), and tell us about your initial impression of the site. We are also eager to know how you've come to find out about ShareTheFiles.

On a side note, don't feel hurt if no one responds to your post. This place is for you to introduce yourself, not for us to spam our own forum with 'welcomes'.

Please remember to read our Site Help & Support and The Rules before continuing to use the forum.

Last but not least, we look forward to seeing your input on the various forums. Enjoy your stay!

Shai-Hulud

Post by Shai-Hulud » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi folks! :D

I'm not really new to STF, I've been lurking here and there from time to time looking for this and that (don't worry, I'm more specific when posting links ;) ) but than came the day when I didn't get a search result. :shock: I don't remember what it was, probably a less popular movie. Anyway, I thought: "can happen every 1000 searches, happens even at Google", but than again - "No topics or posts met your search criteria" :shock: and after a while came the judgement day... I didn't found "Basket Case". It was my first horror movie (and I must admit, pretty scary for a 5 year old child) and it wasn't posted on STF. So I thought: "Contribution time!" and here I am... :D after passing the ultimate IQ picture test for Nobel prize winners. ;)

English is not my mother language so exuse me if I make some mistakes. :oops:

And one more thing:

THANK YOU!

Thanks to STF, I can watch some TV Series which aren't aired in my country (or are aired with a major delay). :D

blowmax10

Post by blowmax10 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:58 am

man i'm really likeing this site so far - i used to use limewire alot but there were too many limitations

i would like to know if any of you have heard of a band from Sweden called Sabaton - i think they're one of the best bands i've ever heard but i don't find them on this forum

keep up the good work guys, you have a really good site!!!!

Alex1969

Hello!

Post by Alex1969 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 am

Just registered, so I thought I'd say a quick HELLOOO to every1 here!

jcm9858
Donator
Donator

Post by jcm9858 » Fri May 25, 2007 5:47 am

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to say Thanks to all of you guys and gals who make programs like this one possible....It took me a while and a little searching but I finally got Hi ID and all of the post made it possible, just a little reading, but hey it's worth it....Again Thanks to you all

Sam66
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by Sam66 » Sun May 27, 2007 8:22 am

Hello All; I'm aaaahhhh well my Name is Sam (no really it is). I retired from the US Navy a few years ago and I'm currently living in Malaysia and missing all the good TV show from the states (There usually a season behind here). I initially started using LimeWire (only cause I didn't know about this awesome site). I was quite upset with Limewire as people would change the name of an older episode and pass it off as the most recent one, so after downloading the same show 2 or 3 time before getting the correct episode I started looking for something better. I did get one of the Grey's Anatomy episodes with the sharethefiles.com attached to the name I decided to check it out.
Followed the most excellent tutorials on using eMule and started getting the shows I was looking for. I have since removed LimeWire form my computer and never looked back I'm hooked on eMule and sharethefiles.com.
I own almost the complete line of Nintendo's Gameboy machines (original, pocket, color, both advances, and a DS) I still need the lite versions of Advance and the DS (if the wife is reading this thats a huge hint OK).

So far I think this is the best forum for Ed2k links on the web and I'm quite happy to be a member here.

eddyedwards
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by eddyedwards » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:48 am

Hey people.
I am a 33 yrs old bachelor from Suffolk
Been with you guys a while now and have gotta say i got no complaints
Especially since I live in the East of England (currently not a flooded part) and shows like the final season of Sopranos havent even been aired yet.
But thanks to you guys Sopranos is "old News"
Anyway, enough babble.
Keep up the good work everyone

deadbodyman

Post by deadbodyman » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:28 am

Hi.
I am kinda new here and just wanted to say hello. 8-)
Peace all!

ginger

Post by ginger » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Hello Friends! (Perhaps a little presumptious on my part, but I´ve only been here a few days and already I feel at home)
My name¨s Ginger, but you can call me Ginger.
A colleague told me about STF and, boy, am I glad he did! I´ve learnt more in two days here than I knew before!
I´ll be posting as soon as I´ve got everything in the right shape.
THANX

Stoepsel
Donator
Donator

Post by Stoepsel » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:49 pm

Please, no support questions in the Welcome thread.
Please post your questions in the appropriate support forum:

Also this thread is not for requests.
Please post your requests in the appropriate support forum.

Stoepsel
Donator
Donator

Re: Newbie

Post by Stoepsel » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:48 pm

vtpatti wrote:I am relatively new to the bittorrent game...
If it's torrents you're after, you actually came to the wrong place. We deal with ed2k links, for which you need eMule. No torrents here.

whitefire07
Donator
Donator

Post by whitefire07 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:00 am

Hi everybody i am whitefire07 and new here

WhistlingGypsyRover

Hi there

Post by WhistlingGypsyRover » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:04 pm

I've been using STF for about 6 months now so hopefully that will prevent me from asking too many dumb questions. I'm Irish and live in Spain with no TV in English so if you're looking for me I'll be in the TV series forum usually. I've browsed through a few other similar sites but I must say STF is, for me by far the best. Big hand for the STF staff; you guys do a great job! :thumbs

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Hey.. just joined.... great site and awesome links....!!!

jetbluejake
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

hello...

Post by jetbluejake » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 am

Just thought I'd say hello & join here at sharethefiles. I've been a member on sharevirus for a few years & hope it comes back soon.
Not to say I'm only here because it's down, :oops: lol, I'm sure I'll stick around here as it looks like a nice place to be. :wink:

frumpygoat
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by frumpygoat » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 am

Thought id just say hi to all- even tho im a bit late as i joined a couple of days ago.
my names neal and im from the uk.
Just like to thank all staff and contributers here for such a fanatstic site! :D

Stoepsel
Donator
Donator

Post by Stoepsel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 pm

"Why is my download so slow?"

And you are posting this question in the "Introduce yourself" topic because...?

First, have a read through The Guide. If that doesn't answer your question (but it should), then ask in the Technical Support and Discussion area instead.

amber888
Donator
Donator

Post by amber888 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:16 am

G'Day, Ive been visiting STF for a couple of years but until I needed to request an obscure movie I haven't registered; til now. This is a great site I heard of through a mate at work and hope you folk keep going forever. One question - I put a request in for a movie but cannot see my request anywhere. How long after requesting should I see my request come up? I did it yesterday, maybe I stuffed it up. Anyway, thanks for everything, good to finally register and join in.

Mr. Fido

Post by Mr. Fido » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm

amber888 wrote:I put a request in for a movie but cannot see my request anywhere. How long after requesting should I see my request come up? I did it yesterday, maybe I stuffed it up. Anyway, thanks for everything, good to finally register and join in.
Requests that don't follow our rules are trashed. I'm guessing that's what happened to yours.

May I suggest that you read our request rules and post again? :D

EzPimpinYa

Post by EzPimpinYa » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:18 am

Hey everyone, i guess im still new.....so ill introduce myself. I am Brian, i live in Minneapolis MN. I currently work at a company, that i cant name, as a computer technician. I love working on, building, troubleshooting and pretty much everything to do with computers. So far i am very impressed with this site. It is well run and has very considerate helpful and nice staff and members. i think im a STF "Lifer"!

Glenn32

Post by Glenn32 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Well hi to all of u! Im new to this site and i think its just awsome the things u guys do for all of us! My name is tom and im livin in germany aka the army brat! its just great beeing here its like a big family! so let me go and tell yall what i was looking for: A show running on spike tv called: DEA! And 2morrow there is another show airing: Called Real Vice Cops Uncut! I just love these cind of reality shows: like cops! been wathing this for ages! so if there is anyone who can get theese shows it would be very nice! Hope to hear from yall!!! thanx

Stoepsel
Donator
Donator

Post by Stoepsel » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm

I am suspicious of all first-time-posters that include a link to another site. Get used to it, learn to live with it.

And don't sign off your posts. We don't allow signatures.

And while I have your attention, have a read through the Board Rules before you step into any more buckets of lard.

El Peche

Post by El Peche » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 am

Greetings to everybody, i`m new here in this fórum.
My nickname is El Peche, i like music and movies but i like to share and posting music more than movies.
I expect this fórum becames a great fórum for my postings.
I think this site is a great site of sharing.

darkstone
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by darkstone » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:02 am

Evening all
I'm Jon and have been using the site for a few years now but lately decided to register purely because I enjoy helping others, whenever I can. I used to be in the IT bizz for about 10 years, but sadly due to medical reasons am unable to work anymore. I do admit tho I miss the time out and about at clients premises installing, fault finding, repairing and generally helping others to ensure they get the best out of the systems the company i worked for back then supplied. I will state tho that most of my knowledge is from hands on and real life experience in the field rather than a "garden shed" engineer...lol. Anyway I'll try my best to advise and help others as/if I can as i feel it's my way of being able to say thank you to STF for providing such a wealth of resources for anyone and everyone who needs something different to make life that little more enjoyable. :v

hinny.b

Post by hinny.b » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 pm

hello

your site is very pretty

will try to always say thankyou for links

dannalboon

Post by dannalboon » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Howdy. G'day. Helllo.

Pearl
Donator
Donator

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you'd like.

Post by Pearl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:11 am

Welcome to STF. Please use English on the website. Thank you.

btripp6

Post by btripp6 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

Not so new but just recently starting to get active. I would like to thank everyone that has made this site possible. So I guess thanks to everyone on this site and special thanks to the contributors and founders of the site.

OK how many times can you suck up in one post????

darkprincepk
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by darkprincepk » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm not saying I am not a random and unique guy, I'm just saying that dolphins might be able to do discrete multi-variable calculus in their little noses and we'd never know ^^

about stf there's not much to say, its simply the best!

the_seba

Post by the_seba » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Seba, born 1983, made in Poland.
I seem to be a member for over a month now and i guess it's high time to say hello. So... HELLO EVERYONE :)
My story of the ever painful and mind twisting way of getting a membership was quite simple: I'm a lazy turd so for years i couldn't be bothered to join. One beautiful day you guys just took away the "search" option from non members - that gave me the much needed ass kicking and here i am.. and grateful :)

Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible.

Return to “General Discussion”