Music

Say hello and introduce yourselves to us! Also the place for all off-topic chit chat and general discussion including movie and tv discussion and spoilers.
kermitZX10R
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Music

Post by kermitZX10R »

Hi and thank you for all you do. Just a quick question. The Music section has been stopped for a long time. Am I missing something? Cheers.

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: Music

Post by momijigari »

Hi and you're welcome.
No sections are "stopped".... whatever that means. What you're missing is that a forum relies on its users to create new posts. So if no one feels like posting Music (why don't you?) there simply won't be any new content there. So just give it a go, and tadaa! it's been "unstopped"!

cornflakes2
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by cornflakes2 »

I'm glad to see this forum still up and running.
It's been a while since I visited here. Do most of these links still work?

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

cornflakes2 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:06 am
Do most of these links still work?
At the and of every ed2k link you have two links that you can use to check if the link have sources, and in what servers the sources are found:
If it has no sources, you can ask for Resharing here viewforum.php?f=89

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

I have now "unstopped" the music section ;-) If any of you want to start posting there (that was just a one time thing), reply here or PM me and I can give some tips.

olliebears

Post by olliebears »

I have masses of older music in various formats butnot sure how to sharethem apartfrom add via emule. advice would be good Thanks

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

olliebears wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:57 pm
I have masses of older music in various formats butnot sure how to sharethem apartfrom add via emule. advice would be good Thanks
Hi!

Read here for the guidelines for where to post, title names and so on viewtopic.php?p=814388#p814388 Feel free to ask here if you have questions. The first real posts are never easy, but it is those first posts that will learn you the best way :-)

And to create the e2dk link (do not add [sharethefiles.com] , it will be added automatically). You can create the link with the tool LinkCreator from http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/ ... m=download (LinkCreator0.7.zip, direct link [here] or here LinkCreator0.7.zip  [125.7 Kb] ). See that the Create links with AICH Hash is checked (it should be as standard).

I have also sent you a Private Message with some URLs to ed2k music links that you maybe like, and maybe you want to share the ed2k links from there here also :D

Return to “General Discussion”