No new posts

Say hello and introduce yourselves to us! Also the place for all off-topic chit chat and general discussion including movie and tv discussion and spoilers.
skunkworx
Donator
Donator

No new posts

Post by skunkworx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi all,

Been using this site for a long time now, but it seems to have died a death lately. I haven't seen any new posts in nonretail section since Jan16th.
Is this just a problem my end or is everyone seeing the same thing ?

If we need some more donations to keep things rolling i would be more than happy to contribute.

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Re: No new posts

Post by momijigari » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

skunkworx wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 pm
Hi all,

Been using this site for a long time now, but it seems to have died a death lately. I haven't seen any new posts in nonretail section since Jan16th.
Is this just a problem my end or is everyone seeing the same thing ?

If we need some more donations to keep things rolling i would be more than happy to contribute.
"No new posts"???
There are many new links posted on a daily or weekly basis, not in the non-retail movies section though. And just a guess, but since movies are released on retail media very quickly these days (often when the movie is still in the cinema), there isn't much point in sharing non-retail. Some of the latest movies posted in the non-retail section had retail releases posted within a week later.

.... And while STF obviously would welcome more donations, how would it make users post more non-retail movies? :?

skunkworx
Donator
Donator

Post by skunkworx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:59 am

momijigari wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

.... And while STF obviously would welcome more donations, how would it make users post more non-retail movies? :?
Fair enough i guess, not sure why donations would make more users post come to think of it, but hey it was a good thought at the time :crazy

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 am

skunkworx wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:59 am
momijigari wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Fair enough i guess, not sure why donations would make more users post come to think of it, but hey it was a good thought at the time :crazy
It does sound like a good idea for any reason. :thumbs

Return to “General Discussion”