Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you like.

Say hello and introduce yourselves to us! Also the place for all off-topic chit chat and general discussion including movie and tv discussion and spoilers.
Crazygoat
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you'd like.

Post by Crazygoat » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 am

I'm new here arround! It's the best place I found for tv and films for download! The quality is excellent! I thank all the people that to this great job!

cheerio

rainbow326
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here if you like.

Post by rainbow326 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 am

Hi everyone ! Although I had used the forums to find ed2k links before, I decided to also join this great community ! Nice to meet you all !!

TWILIGHTZONE
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by TWILIGHTZONE » Thu May 28, 2015 8:41 am

Hello everyone, I'm not new here but I forgot about this website, thankfully I had it saved in my accounts directories...browsing that I found you guys again. Remembering back, I just love everything about this site, the way it's designed, the great posts I've read in the past, and finding some titles I thought I would never see again in my lifetime! (because TV stinks so bad now) I literally never even watch my own cable TV, because i just can't stand what's playing. (Except Walking Dead) :|
I may rent a movie here and there, but if I didn't have a girlfriend, and she didn't have a kid who loved the new weird cartoons, I wouldn't be paying for cable! So it's really for them. I try to introduce them both to some of the old classics, even before my own time! Some they love, some not so much! I just love all the old stuff, how much real hard work went into the majority of it all, and people really cared what they wanted to show you. From the first King Kong, and still stop clay animation, to drawing cartoons, frame by frame...with a pencil!
Remember when Star Wars first came out, and how long it was at the movies for, and then how long it took for us to see it again on TV! Today it feels like they are just pumping movies out, they hope you like them, as they watch their bank accounts go higher and higher...ok, on to the next one. I swear some things listed on redbox you can still see them at the movies!
Don't get me wrong, when Jurassic Park first came out, I was finally appreciative of Hollywood using CGI...it took them some time to get it right, and for things to look real, but they got it down perfect now. The only problem i have is then everything became CGI, it's like the easy way out, who cares how much it costs, and the majority of the movie ends up being CGI! People don't realize, they aren't even watching a 100% real movie anymore, they are watching highly pixilated animations with some actors! When a movie knows how to balance when to use CGI, like making Dinosaurs...those are the movies I enjoy seeing! How well can we really make a t-rex look real, with clay, animatronics, or robots..they all move a little "unreal" to look actually real. So CGI I feel is perfect when it comes to making something like this for a movie,... but to have stunts done with CGI, and put stunt men out of work! I don't like that at all,..if it's possible to do, and we did it in the past, and it looked great! We should still be doing real scenes, whenever possible!
I'm a huge Twilight Zone fan, and I noticed fan edits area on here now, I was planning on making some classic movie edits, either full versions, or added scenes, whatever...just something cool to see from the old classics, but not change the nature of what made it perfect!
:)

clahey

Post by clahey » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:39 am

Hey, everyone. I generally never make posts about anything, except when I get those rare bursts of kinship with the human race. :)

Been here since: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:25 pm

I rely on STF to keep me updated on what's new and returned, and I love how organized it is.

wafna
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by wafna » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:17 pm

hello :-) I have been around the various sites for ages. First on findhash, then it died and on shareforce and now here :-) I see moeke so I suppose it's a good place to be now :-)

portableblake

Post by portableblake » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

I think ive been away so long might as well be new. good to see its still going strong :-)

ps just noticed after psoting wheres me avatar gone?

Return to “General Discussion”