ERD.Commander [All Editions]

Any release of Operating Systems (OS) like Windows, OSX, UNIX-based, etc. In this forum you can post official OS or modified releases (homemade for example).
Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

ERD.Commander [All Editions]

Post by Will-I-Am » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT), formerly Emergency Repair Disk Commander (ERD Commander), is a set of tools that helps diagnose an offline copy of Microsoft Windows. It comes on a bootable disc and is run during computer startup. It can uninstall installed hotfixes, perform crash analysis, recover deleted files and access System Restore's restore checkpoints on the offline operating system in an environment similar to Windows graphical user interface.
Microsoft DaRT is a successor of ERD Commander, which was part of the Winternals Administrator Pack from Winternals. ERD Commander later became a Microsoft property with its acquisition of Winternals on July 17, 2006.

Wikipedia

README
Spoiler: Toggle
ERD50.x86.WinXP-BLUEFORCE.7z  [55.79 Mb]

ERD60.x64.WinVista-BLUEFORCE.7z  [216.91 Mb]

ERD60.x86.WinVista-BLUEFORCE.7z  [197.46 Mb]

ERD65.x64.Win7-BLUEFORCE.7z  [238.71 Mb]

ERD65.x86.Win7-BLUEFORCE.7z  [212.89 Mb]

[ Add all 5 links to your ed2k client ]

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Re: ERD.Commander.(2007).v6.0.(Windows)-SysiNTs

Post by Will-I-Am » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) x64 for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012

Official Site
The 14 tools in the toolset provide intuitive options for repair and recovery, even when the machine will not boot normally. The easy-to-use, offline boot environment helps IT teams quickly repair computers. They can recover deleted files, analyze crash dumps, and remove malware from infected systems while the computer is offline. This helps protect other computers on the network and reduces the amount of time the computer is unavailable. Not sure which tool is the correct one, then answer the simple Solution Wizard questions to be pointed in the right direction. Additional key tools include Crash Analyzer, which helps determine the most likely cause of a crash, and Defender which helps detect malware and warn you of security risks.

DaRT8.x64-TBA.iso  [333.69 Mb]

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Re: ERD.Commander.(2007).v6.0.(Windows)-SysiNTs

Post by Will-I-Am » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 am

Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) 10 x32 & x64 for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2

Image Image

Wikipedia
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT), formerly Emergency Repair Disk Commander (ERD Commander) provides a powerful set of tools for troubleshooting and repairing Windows computers. DaRT helps administrators recover unusable PCs, diagnose causes of issues and repair unbootable systems, faster than the time it takes to reimage a computer.
DaRT 10 for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2
View DaRT 10 Documentation on TechNet: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=613764
DaRT 10 Release Notes: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=613765
A bootable disc and is run during computer startup.

DaRT10.x64-WTZ.iso  [328.50 Mb]
DaRT10.x32-WTZ.iso  [275.44 Mb]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

Return to “Operating Systems”