Windows.10.Enterprise [All Editions]

Any release of Operating Systems (OS) like Windows, OSX, UNIX-based, etc. In this forum you can post official OS or modified releases (homemade for example).
Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Windows.10.Enterprise [All Editions]

Post by Will-I-Am »

Official Site - Features

Windows 10 is familiar and easy to use. It includes an improved Start menu and is designed to startup and resume fast. Plus, it’s packed with new innovations including Microsoft Edge – an all-new browser. Your personal files and apps you’ve installed will all be waiting for you. We’ve designed the upgrade to be easy and compatible with the hardware and software you already use.

I was able to Activate with: Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.3, a newer/beta version is in the works.

Windows.10.Enterprise.RTM.10240.x64.VL.English.Boot.DVD-WTZ.iso  [3.67 Gb]

Windows.10.Enterprise.RTM.10240.x86.VL.English.Boot.DVD-WTZ.iso  [2.71 Gb]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Re: Windows.10.Enterprise.RTM.10240.x64.VL

Post by Will-I-Am »

Added x86 (32-Bit) version.

Do not add new links to already existing posts.
Always make new posts for new links.
~momijigari

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Re: Windows.10.Enterprise [All Editions]

Post by Will-I-Am »

Smut Master wrote:probably a silly question, but what happens with a clean install, is the license key still able to by-pass?
Yes.
After you do a clean install and activate with MTK 2.6B1:

Microsoft Toolkit - Official KMS Solution for Microsoft Products - sharethefiles.com
http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&t=219367

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe »

To add some info that "The Definitive Guide to the Seven Versions of Windows 10" didn't cover, but that I think is a good thing and should be mentioned when you consider what version to install.

Hyper-V
With Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise and Education you also get Client Hyper-V. With Hyper-V you can create virtual machines on your computer etc. You can test Windows versions, Linux or, maybe the most common thing, test applications on virtual computers etc. Similar to the free software Virtual Box.

To enable, right click on Start button - Control Panel - Programs - Turn Windows features on or off - select check box Hyper-V, click OK and install, now you can start Hyper-V Manager. Don't forget to create a Virtual Switch if you want your virtual machines to be able to reach Internet ;-)

For more info about versions, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Windows ... ss/Compare All Core Experiences are the same for all versions, you find the differences under Business Experiences (click on Core Experiences and then on Expand All, after that click on Business Experiences and Expand All). If you are to lazy to surf there, look here :deal :

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Post by Will-I-Am »

jhj wrote:I wonder, -is it possible to install Win 10 without a internet connection or disconnect your internet before installation?
Yes.
How to install windows 10 on a computer
http://zpostbox.ru/how_to_install_windo ... ml#warning
We have noted that there is two ways to install Windows 10: with internet connection and without internet connection. In the first case, if the Ethernet cable is disconnected from the computer or Windows 10 can't find a network adapter or its drivers, then Windows 10 will ask you to create a local account. In the second case, if there is internet connection, then Windows 10 will ask you to sign in into your Microsoft account in hotmail.com (live.com). If you don't have it, Windows 10 will ask you create a new account. Without this account the installation process can't go further. This article explains how to install windows 10 when the internet connection is down, so you don't need a Microsoft account, but if you want, you can get it later.
That's all, the installation of Windows 10 is completed. Now you can connect the internet and the system will install all drivers.
If Windows 10 can't find necessary drivers, then insert a disk with drivers into CD/DVD ROM and install them.

Will-I-Am
Donator
Donator

Post by Will-I-Am »

sugar-candy wrote:
Will-I-Am wrote:Yes, you will get a window asking if you want to upgrade or do a clean install (Custom), and then use MTK.
So I just need to say upgrade. is this iso file bootable if when burnt to cd. so i just go to bios say boot from cd, then click upgrade or is it clean install. then once installed (btw does it asks for a windows key on installing) I just use that MTK to activate it yes
Wanted to edit my post but you replied.
I always recommend a clean install.
Yes the ISO is bootable, does not ask for keys.
Since I posted the Enterprise edition:
Before you can install and use the Windows 10 Enterprise, you must make sure that your devices are upgrading from Enterprise versions of Windows 7 (including Windows 7 SP1).

This option is available when a supported ....

Return to “Operating Systems”