Be My Valentine (2013)

Everything else which is non-series, such as specials, one-off shows, and annual events.
Also TV-movies (as in made-for-TV).
memor

Be My Valentine (2013)

Post by memor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Be My Valentine

Official Site - IMDb
Hallmark wrote:Firefighter lieutenant Dan Farrell (William Baldwin) is a widower and single dad who isn't looking for love. But a few weeks before Valentine's Day, his team responds to a fire at a local florist and he can't help but notice the pretty owner, Kate (Natalie Brown). When he struggles to buy flower arrangements for the stations annual Valentine's Day Firefighter’s Ball, Dan enlists Kate's expertise and soon the two are spending lots of time getting to know each other. Inspired by his son Tyler's (Christian Martyn) budding romance with another firefighter's daughter, Dan starts to open up his own heart and even asks Kate to be his date to the ball. Just when he couldn't be happier, Dan is faced with an expected emergency call: Kate's ex, Gavin (James Thomas), has returned to win her back with a marriage proposal. Will Dan suit up to fight for love, or let the flame with Kate burn out?

Be.My.Valentine.2013.DVDRip.x264-PHOBOS.mkv  [678.34 Mb]

Code: Select all

______  _   _  _____ ______  _____  _____
                         | ___ \| | | ||  _  || ___ \|  _  |/  ___|
                         | |_/ /| |_| || | | || |_/ /| | | |\ `--.
                         |  __/ |  _  || | | || ___ \| | | | `--. \
                         | |    | | | |\ \_/ /| |_/ /\ \_/ //\__/ /
                         \_|    \_| |_/ \___/ \____/  \___/ \____/

Proudly Presents
   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
   █
   █   Release Name .....: Be.My.Valentine.2013.DVDRip.x264-PHOBOS
   █
   █   Title ............: Be My Valentine
   █   URL ..............: http://www.IMDb.com/title/tt2288568
   █   Runtime ..........: 1h 26mn
   █   Language .........: English 2ch AAC LC @ 139.7 Kb/s
   █   Subtitles ........: None                                                             
   █   File Size ........: 678.3 MiB
   █   Video ............: 23.976 fps x264 720x406 @ CRF 19 (954.7 Kb/s)
   █
   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Group Info  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
   █
   █   Our mission is to provide the scene with decent quality rips of old classics.
   █
   █   Greets fly out to ARCHiViST, GERUDO, INQUISITION, RedBlade, REWARD, and everyone
   █   that helped us; you know who you guys are!
   █
   █   Looking for decent affil sites (no rented/colo) and rippers/cappers.
   █
   █   Ask around for us.
   █
   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██

Return to “Miscellaneous TV”