CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
• Supports all regions (A,B,C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon...
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
This section is for software that does things with multimedia files (audio and video) - including ripping from disc, playback of all types of discs (CD/DVD/Blue-Ray) and formats (MP3, MP4, DivX, XviD, etc), burning (Nero, etc), or encoding (video converters, etc.).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Code: Select all
What's New in This Release: • new: added profiles for MKV lossless audio and core audio • new: additional log entries for inserted media type (burn) and unselected streams • new: better support for iPhone 6 • change: data rate graph left aligned to touch the y-axis • change: allow formatting of BD-RE discs without spare areas to improve writing speed. • fix: remaining time display was incorrect for discs with heavily varying data rate • fix: burn speed display halted after a while • fix: division by zero when maximum burn speed applied • fix: some parser errors in screen-pass disks • fix: some crashes in LibAV • some minor fixes and improvements • updated languages