My.Own.Private.Idaho.(1991).DVDR.PAL [EN/ES/IT]

All DVD images/.vobs, both full retail copies (DVD5, DVD9, etc.), and re-compressed or otherwise shrunk (by removing extras and/or dubbed audio streams, etc.) releases (DVDR), regardless of audio languages. This section does not include animated or TV/documentary movies.
laminc

My.Own.Private.Idaho.(1991).DVDR.PAL [EN/ES/IT]

Post by laminc » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 pm

My Own Private Idaho (1991)

Surreal character study focusing on the friendship between two male hustlers, Mike and Scott, in Portland, Oregon. They live on the streets, do drugs, and sell themselves to men and women. Mike is quiet, gay and suffers from narcolepsy. Abandoned as a child, he is obsessed with finding his long-lost mother. Scott is the rebellious son of a high-ranking family, who lives this life mostly to embarrass his father. Mike is in love with Scott, who still maintains he is straight and insists that his wild lifestyle on the streets is only temporary. Together, they embark on a quest to find Mike's mother, traveling from Portland to Idaho to Italy, with Scott picking up a beautiful girl along the way.
..:: Cast ::..

River Phoenix - Mike Waters
Keanu Reeves - Scott Favor
James Russo - Richard Waters
William Richert - Bob Pigeon
Rodney Harvey - Gary
Chiara Caselli - Carmella

..:: Info ::..

Original Title: My Own Private Idaho
Director: Gus Van Sant
Year: 1991
Category: Drama / Romance
Runtime: 104 min
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 anamorphic; PAL
Audio: DD5.1: English Image • Spanish Image • Italian Image
Subtitles: Spanish Image • English Image • Portuguese Image • Dutch Image • Italian Image • Danish Image • Norwegian Image • Swedish Image • Finnish Image
Video: Untouched
Menu: Yes
Extras: No

..:: 1:1 Copy ::..

My.Own.Private.Idaho.(1991).DVD5.PAL.ISO  [4.07 Gb]

Return to “DVD (DVDR, DVD5, DVD9, DVD10, DVD14, DVD18)”