1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
AFL Live 2 includes a comprehensive career mode, spanning 15 years, allowing fans to manage their players and their team all the way from the TAC Cup through the Peter Jackson VFL and into the Toyota AFL Premiership Season. The career manager mode also allows control over training, where players gain experience and can have individual statistics improved to suit your style of play. Sponsorships, staffing, tribunal, emails, drafting and trading are all included to be used as you progress throughout the Career Mode.
• Lead your AFL team to glory and win the Premiership flag!
• Tackle, bump, fend-off, sheppard, spoil and take massive speccies
• Unleash mighty torpedo goals from outside 50
• Single player, competitive and co-operative multiplayer and online mode
• Edit teams and create players in the Footy Factory
• Multiple camera angles and dynamic replays
• Expert commentary by Dennis Cometti and Tom Harley
• 15-year career mode with drafting, trading, finances, tribunal, training and more
• Over 60 teams from TAC Cup, VFL, AFL, as well as various bonus teams such as the Big V, Indigenous All-Stars and teams from the International Cup
• Over 200 realistically modeled AFL star players
• Realistic stadia in day, overcast, rain, night and twilight modes
• Rich team tactics and combinations to personalise your strategy!
• Detailed control over players and on-field maneuvering
• Unlockable features; including stadia and bonus teams
360-AFL.Live.2.XDG2.(PAL)-DescargasAPPs.rar [4.87 Gb]