1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
Blizzard Entertainment's epic action-RPG Diablo® III is moving the eternal war between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells to a new battleground-Xbox 360®! Armed with a controller and a custom-designed interface tailored for consoles, players will step into the role of one of five powerful character classes-Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, or Demon Hunter-and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient demonic forces. As these heroes adventure from the besieged town of New Tristram all the way to the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, they'll engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, grow in experience and ability, and acquire items of incredible power.
Blizzard Entertainment originally released Diablo III for Windows® and Macintosh® PC on May 15, 2012. Within 24 hours it had become the fastest-selling PC game of all time, and as of December 31, 2012, Diablo III had sold through more than 12 million copies worldwide.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from: Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, and Demon Hunter
- Direct character control and console-focused changes to character abilities and combat mechanics thrust console gamers into the action
- Four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op for seamless cooperative play
- Four story-modes-Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno-as well as eight difficulty settings that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and abilities
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Newly designed loot system and offline gameplay mode designed to take advantage of the fast-paced action of the console platform
- Completely reimagined interface and new dynamic camera designed specifically for console play
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomized dungeons, events, and loot deliver endless, dynamic gameplay
- A wide variety of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors redesigned for console
- Features such as the Paragon system, Infernal Machine, and Brawling add substantial replayability
360-Diablo.III.(Region.Free).XDG3.DescargasAPPs.rar [7.91 Gb]