1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
I’m not sure if you can hear me over how awesome I am, so listen closely. There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into this insanely sweet game: I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I hunger for two things, chimichangas and more chimichangas (mmm… chimichangas) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) So yeah, be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
- I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter.
- Keep a look out because some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!?) will be making an appearance.
- I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, jumping from really REALLY high places, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- I brought my skills and a butt-load of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course yours truly--ME! (Checkmate!)
360-Deadpool.XDG3.(Region.Free)-DescargasAPPs.rar [7.83 Gb]