Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:42 am
Rugby Challenge 2 is a new title by Wellington based games developer Sidhe and published by Sydney based Home Entertainment Suppliers (HES) under their Tru Blu Games label. The game is highly anticipated sequel to the 2011 smash hit release, Rugby Challenge.
The sequel product includes a myriad of new features, improvements and fresh content including the addition of the highly anticipated British and Irish Lions 2013 Tour of Australia. The game will be released as Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge 2 in France and South Africa, All Blacks Rugby Challenge 2 in New Zealand, and Rugby Challenge 2: The Lions Tour Edition in the rest of the world.
- Play in Single Match Mode, multi-team Competition Mode, a vastly expanded multi-year Career Mode, Tutorial Mode, or compete in multiplayer online play via PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE.
- Refined and expanded gameplay with the addition of quick taps, quick lineouts, mauls from lineouts, interceptions, contesting ball at the breakdown, removing players from the ruck, number 8 scrum pickups, and dynamic in game team strategies on both attack and defence.
- 110+ teams and 50+ stadia from around the world including official team, competition, and special match licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, British and Irish Lions 2013 Tour of Australia, Barbarians FC, Combined Country, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, Pro D2, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield, amongst other licensed teams and competitions.
- More options to create or customise players, teams, and competitions, and change game rules and behaviour to shape the game to play how you want and keep the game fresh year after year.
- Revamped sound and commentary systems, with real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Black turned commentator Justin Marshall, and French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
360-Jonah.Lomu.Rugby.Challenge.2.XDG2.(Region.Free)-DescargasAPPs.rar [6.80 Gb]