1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
This is the number 1 Rugby game, with more features, more content and more licenses, than any other Rugby game ever released. Fully experience the emotions and adrenaline of world class Rugby Union from club Rugby to international competition Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport. 98 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Aus and NZ Tri Nations teams, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby (Aus and NZ clubs), Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield.
- Rugby Union legend Jonah Lomu
- Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStationNetwork, Xbox LIVE, or Steam
- Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
- Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall
- Full motion video capture using professional Rugby players, and also the great man himself, Jonah Lomu
- Many unique unlockable features
360-Jonah.Lomu.Rugby.Challenge.(Region.Free)-AutistasInformaticos.rar [6.80 Gb]