1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
Two months after the ending of the hit RPG Persona 4, a new threat has emerged in Persona 4 Arena! Jump into the next chapter of the story as Persona 4 enters a new genre in this 2D fighting game from the dream team of ATLUS and Arc System Works, made to be enjoyed by fighting game beginners and experts alike!
During Golden Week, a new rumor begins spreading through town about a mysterious TV program, the P-1 Grand Prix. Visible if you look into a turned-off TV on a rainy night, this fighting tournament broadcasts high school friends fighting one another to the bitter end. When Yu Narukami and the others test this rumor, they see their friend Teddie announcing the beginning of the show: gMay the manliest of all men come on down!h With that, the participants are shown, one by one... The Investigation Team is horrified to see their own faces introduced with twisted nicknames. The members of the Investigation Team decide to dive into the TV once again to solve the case! What is behind the mysterious TV show?
Jump into the next chapter of the story as Persona 4 enters a new genre in this 2D fighting game from the dream team of ATLUS and Arc System Works, made to be enjoyed by fighting game beginners and experts alike!
- A COLLABORATION WITH GENRE MASTERS ARC SYSTEM WORKS—Developed in partnership with the studio responsible for fan-favorite fighting game series BlazBlue and Guilty Gear.
- CONSOLE-EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND CONTENT—The home console release will include a number of new features over the Arcade version, including a full Story mode and online multiplayer!
- CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS FROM AWARD-WINNING PERSONA 3 & 4—Beautiful, hand-drawn 2D anime-style sprites of characters based on the award-winning Persona 3 and Persona 4 roleplaying games, along with eye-popping stages and special effects, are a special treat for both ATLUS and genre fans.
- ORIGINAL, HARDCORE FIGHTING MECHANICS—True to Arc System Works tradition, Persona 4 Arena looks and feels like nothing else out there. Each fighter has attacks tied to their Persona, their summoned inner strength, adding to the depth and complexity.
360-Persona.4.Arena.XDG2.PAL.DescargasAPPs.rar [6.63 Gb]