[XBOX360] Dead.Island.Riptide.XDG2.(2013).(Region.Free)-DescargasAPPs

datakneus

[XBOX360] Dead.Island.Riptide.XDG2.(2013).(Region.Free)-DescargasAPPs

Post by datakneus »

Description:

Dead Island Riptide is an open world Action Role-Playing game (RPG) in which players are tasked with surviving a viral based zombie outbreak isolated in a topical setting. The game is a follow-up to 2011's original Dead Island game, and contains additional Survival-Horror gameplay mechanics and a first-person player perspective. Additional features include: New and returning characters, new vehicle types, levels and weather conditions, online multiplayer support including co-op, group defense tactics, and escalating melee and projectile weapon proficiencies.

They thought they had escaped the terrors of Banoi and survived the apocalypse on a corrupted paradise. Then their fate took a turn for the worse... The Dead Island heroes managed to escape in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship, but when a furious storm strikes out of the blue, the virus that began the initial zombie plague suddenly spreads throughout the crew. And just like that, the nightmare has started all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.

Dead Island Riptide brings back the franchise's explosive mix of open-world gameplay, co-op first-person action and Action RPG elements to fans worldwide. Also included is an eclectic mix of hero characters, each with with their own backstory.

Features:

- Addictive open world RPG style gameplay that allows characters to go anywhere throughout the game's zombie infested environments
- A variety of distinct characters including the four surviving characters from the first game (Xian Mei, Sam B, Logan Carter, and Purna), as well as a brand new character
- A variety of vehicle types
- New levels and weather conditions
- Evolved, and engrossing multiplayer, including co-op support
- Weapon proficiency (melee and projectile weapons)
- Hub defense game mechanics

Screenshots:

360-Dead.Island.Riptide.XDG2.(Region.Free).DescargasAPPs.rar  [6.69 Gb]

deadbodyman

Re: [XBOX360] Dead.Island.Riptide.XDG2.(2013).(Region.Free)-DescargasAPPs

Post by deadbodyman »

Thank you for posting. :)
An update must be applied to your
console to play this game. If you decline
this update, you won't be able to play this
game.

Do you want to apply the update now?

Yes or No?
So guys and gals, yes or no? :?

aas82
Donator
Donator

Post by aas82 »

Go to the ixtreme forum and check if the newest dashboard update is dangerous to custom firmware.
But afaik I know the updates since the latest firmware update has been safe to apply.

aas82
Donator
Donator

Post by aas82 »

Just found this which say that update is safe to apply if you already have LT+ 3.0:
FAQ/Important Notes on Dead Island Riptide.

Q: On which firmware can i run this?
Ans: This game has a mandatory 16202 dashboard update built in it. If your console has an older dashboard you are going to be prompted to update it.

Q: Should i upgrade my dashboard if i have LT+ 3.0?
Ans: Yes, LT+ 3.0 is not affected by this dashboard/update.

Q: I cannot play this game on my JTAG/RGH, what is the problem?
Ans: You cannot play this game on your JTAG/RGH if its dashboard is below 16202. Anything below that wont work

Q: Should i run this game through abgx?
Ans: Yes. You should run every XGD3 game through abgx360 so that you can check whether the iso is corrupted or not. Make sure you use the latest version of abgx360.

Q: Why does abgx360 1.0.6 say that verification of this game failed?
Ans: Dont worry about that. You are getting that message because this game hasn’t been added to abgx’s database yet. As soon as it is added your entire log will be green.
Please note that if a game’s SS & DMI files are valid, it has been patched with the topology data and if there is no CrC corruption then that ISO is safe to play.

Return to “Microsoft”