1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
Music and rhythm game innovator Harmonix Music Systems Inc. continues to expand on the "Dance Central" universe with electrifying new features that keep the party going, including an all-new multiplayer mode for up to eight players and the hottest, most diverse soundtrack yet, featuring songs by Usher, Cobra Starship, Gloria Gaynor, 50 Cent and many more.
- Dance through time. Hit the dance floor with the hottest moves you've always wanted to learn from the past four decades as well as current chart-toping dance hits with the game's expanded story mode. Dancers will be up and moving through favorite dances from the past, including "The Hustle," "Electric Slide" and "The Dougie," and grooving to today's top hits.
- Get the party started! "Dance Central 3" features an all-new "Crew Throwdown" mode, which pits two teams of up to four dancers head-to-head in a series of "Battles" and fresh mini-games to become the hottest crew on the dance floor. "Crew Throwdown" features innovative gameplay, including the freeform "Keep the Beat" mini-game, in which dancers earn points based on the rhythm of their movements, and "Make Your Move," which challenges dancers to invent their own dance moves, then compete to see who can master a routine created on the spot. For a less-structured dance party, "Dance Central 3" also gets right into the action with a "Party" mode that keeps the beats rolling and lets players drop in and out with ease to the best songs in dance.
- Don't stop the music. With more than 40 songs on the disc spanning the hottest hits of yesterday through today's biggest contemporary dance songs, "Dance Central 3" features popular chart-toppers and the most varied soundtrack in dance games. Continuing the tradition Harmonix pioneered with its "Rock Band" series, the library from the original "Dance Central" and "Dance Central 2" will be importable into "Dance Central 3."1 The fully integrated in-game Music Store will allow players to continue to expand their libraries, for a total of more than 140 songs and routines available at launch.2
- As real as it gets. With your favorite dance crazes from the past and even more original routines created by the expert choreographers at Harmonix, "Dance Central 3" features the most authentic dance moves that are fun to learn for dancers of all skill levels. The game's "Rehearse" practice mode lets dancers dive even deeper into learning the game's authentic original choreography step by step and continues to set the bar for full-body dance games. Combining Harmonix's technical savvy and design polish, "Dance Central 3" allows you to become the dancer you've always wanted to be while having the time of your life!
- More ways to control the action. "Dance Central 3" takes the voice navigation in "Dance Central 2" to the next level, enabling voice commands for nearly every selectable menu option in the game. Have a song in mind to dance to? Just give a shout and start shaking it in no time. In addition, players can use the "Dance Central 3" mobile companion app to queue up a playlist for their party, track their fitness goals or even challenge their friends on Xbox LIVE.3
1 Additional fee, Xbox LIVE and storage device required to import songs from Dance Central and Dance Central 2.
2 In-game Music Store requires Xbox LIVE. Add-on songs sold separately.
3 Requires compatible mobile device; carrier fees apply.
360-Dance.Central.3.(Region.Free).XDG3.DescargasAPPs.rar [6.30 Gb]