[XBOX360] Crash.Time.5.Undercover.XDG2.(2012).(PAL)-DescargasAPPs

datakneus

[XBOX360] Crash.Time.5.Undercover.XDG2.(2012).(PAL)-DescargasAPPs

Post by datakneus »

Description:

Description: Much faster, much more action! Experience non-stop racing action and embark on a high-octane manhunt with thrilling car chases and lots of explosive missions! Get ready for a dangerous undercover operation and smash the criminal smuggling ring. Use a variety of fast cars and armored vehicles, equip them with a selection of weapons and extras, and take down the criminal gangs. Experience new and fantastic locations, prove your driving skills in the Alps, and handle high speed chases on Germany’s autobahns. The action-packed online multiplayer mode for up to eight players ensures plenty of explosive stunts and spectacular crashes. Crash Time 5 –Undercover presents exciting duels, explosive pursuits and super-fast races. Own the road!

360-Crash.Time.5.Undercover.XDG2.DescargasAPPs.rar  [6.84 Gb]
Last edited by datakneus on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aas82
Donator
Donator

Re: [XBOX360] Crash.Time.5.Undercover.XDG2-DescargasAPPs.com

Post by aas82 »

Good job :clap . Needed some life around here.
Had been thinking of doing it myself starting with a guide of the new ISO types (XDG2 etc) when I have time.
Your posts looks good but just need a few tweaks.

1) We like the year of the game added to the topic title.
2) We like gaps/spaces in the filename filled with dots (.) as in the topic title.
3) We like PAL/NTSC etc labels. You did this with most but not this one for instance.

I will fix it a bit later today unless you beat me to it :-)

Return to “Microsoft”