1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
Get ready to enter the Dragon Ball Z universe in an entirely new way. Featuring iconic characters, famous attacks, and epic battles authentically created from the original manga series, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect lets you unleash your inner Super Saiyan - with no controller in the way! Fans will also be treated to new anime footage debuting in US and Europe for the first time, over 50 playable characters and an entirely new character. Leveraging the Kinect sensor, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect supports QR code functionality, allowing you to hold up special QR codes to unlock content in the game.
- Immersive Dragon Ball Z Gameplay - Get closer to authentic Dragon Ball Z battles, famous combos and super attacks, such as Kamehameha, with the Kinect sensor!
- Perform 100+ different DBZ moves, including long range blast attacks (Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Special Beam Cannon) and close range melee attacks (Jab, Uppercut, Hook, Charge Ki, Guard, Kick)
- Exclusive new anime footage - Debuting in US and Europe for the first time!
- Authentic story and visuals - Faithfully rendered Dragon Ball Z universe and storylines from DBZ series created by Akira Toriyama
- Improved cell-shaded graphics closer to the manga will deliver a rich experience and deeper immersion.
- Experience the DBZ world in fi rst-person view for the first time!
- Characters - Over 50 playable characters from the DBZ universe, including unlockable characters and even a brand new character!
- QR Code Support - Hold up special QR codes to Kinect and unlock characters and powerups!
- Over 20 different QR codes designed for the game!
360-Dragon.Ball.Z.Kinect.XDG3.(Region.Free).DescargasAPPs.Com.rar [7.16 Gb]