1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Registered user
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: Between bliss and insanity...
- Been thanked: 2 times
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is a breath taking combination of action game with strategic elements set in a vast detailed archipelago. It reinvents the classic gameplay of the original Carrier Command to deliver a truly next-gen experience.
You are the commander of a near-future aircraft carrier of immense power, with many tools and vehicles at your disposal. Landing in an unfamiliar, free-roaming environment, exploration will be key and the thrill of discovery will spur you onward. The colony planetoid of Taurus is a pivotal battleground in the United Earth Coalition (UEC)'s long campaign against the rogue Asian Pacific Alliance (APA), who gained dominion over Earth in an apocalyptic conflict. The wide oceans of Taurus are dotted with resource-rich islands of varying composition and hiding many secrets.
- Follow the deep story coinciding with the second book of the Gaea Universe trilogy and evolve from an underdog to a skilled Carrier commander and prevail against all odds with your ragtag crew.
- Enjoy a game mode closely based on the original 80s classics! Choose startup settings and the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel.
- Explore 30+ unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
- Jump into the adrenaline pumping combat by taking direct control of any unit; shift seamlessly between your walruses, mantas and map via the immersive real-time Picture-in-Picture window.
- Take your place behind the advanced battle computer aboard your carrier; manufacture upgrades, weapons and enhancements, customize your units and use tactics to move them across the open battlefield.
- Control a seamless blend of real-time remotely controllable vehicles with a programmable battle computer to dominate the battlefield.
- Acquire and manufacture new upgrades, weapons and enhancements for your carrier and vehicles, but don't forget to keep an eye on your ammo and fuel stocks as well.
- Traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. Keep a steady supply of resources and equipment to push your campaign forward.
360-Carrier.Command.PAL.XDG2.DescargasAPPs.rar [6.78 Gb]