After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation of gamers. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom universes as you engage in 3-on-3 battles within living comic book art style environments powered by Capcom's MT Framework, an advanced version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Additional features include: a single player story and online multiplayer modes, new playable character additions, a simplified three-button control scheme and a character-specific "Simple" Mode which can function as a tutorial.
Although Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds features a single player story mode in which you can play the Fate of Two Worlds storyline out in the role of each of the playable characters, the game is primarily a one-on-one crossover fighting game featuring heroes and villains from the Marvel Comics and Capcom video game universes. In this, action is team-based as players, either fighting against AI or a human opponent select three characters to stand against their opponent's three characters. Battles are essentially tag-team events, as at any time players can choose to switch characters as they look to string together combos that will do the most damage against opponents. All characters have special moves. In addition, special combos can be unleashed by each character after filling their power gauge while playing. Team combos can also be unleashed by switching between certain characters at specific times during fights.
Single Player Story Mode
The respective arch villains of the Marvel and Capcom universes, Doctor Doom, nemesis to the Fantastic Four and Albert Wesker, STARS turncoat and flunky for the Umbrella Corporation in the Resident Evil franchise, have joined forces in a quest for overall conquest in both worlds. Marvel and Capcom heroes stand ready to do all that must be done to stop the fiends, but may have to set aside their quest for justice and join forces with their sworn enemies as an unforeseen evil rises as the result of the initial actions of Doom and Wesker.
Key Game Features
- Innovative Graphics and Gameplay - Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
- Evolved VS. Fighting System - Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the "Team Aerial Combo," takes the exciting action to a whole new level.
- 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting - Players build their own perfect team by assigning unique "Assist Attacks" for each character and utilize each character's special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Simple Mode - Streamlined button mapping option will allow novice players to perform moves like a pro.
- Living Comic Book Art Style - See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a "moving comic" style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
- New Characters - Popular returning characters include Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, Tron Bonne, Magneto and Doctor Doom. Viewtiful Joe will make his debut in the Marvel vs. Capcom franchise. Additional characters joining the playable cast for the first time in fighting game history include Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Wesker, X-23, Arthur, Deadpool, Nathan Spencer, M.O.D.O.K. and Dante.
XBOX360-Marvel.vs.Capcom.3.(2011).(Region.Free)-Conzolas.rar [6.66 Gb]
(Tutorial: How to stealth check and burn XBOX360 backup games)