... is a popular rally racing game for Xbox 360 that combines the feel of fast-paced arcade style racing action across multiple surfaces and environments with realistic features found on real off-road circuits. The third release in the acclaimed off-road racing franchise, Dirt 3 features a range of racing and driving disciplines at spectacular locations, more than 100 routes, the finest selection of licensed action-sports racing cars, multistage rallies set at classic locations, exhilarating snow racing action and mesmerizing Gymkhana race events.
More Cars, More Locations, More Everything
Dirt 3 boasts more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport. With more than double the track content of 2009's hit, Dirt 3 will see players start at the top as a professional driver, with a topflight career in competitive off-road racing complimented by the opportunity to express themselves in Gymkhana-style showpiece driving events. As players race to elevate their global standing, Dirt 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears the world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges where car control is pushed to spectacular limits.
Key Game Features
- Be a Pro - Dirt 3 puts players in the racing boots of a professional motorsports athlete. The beaten up RV of Dirt 2 is a thing of the past as gamers compete against stars including Ken Block and Kris Meeke across a range of racing and driving disciplines at spectacular locations across the world.
- More, More, More - Dirt 3 boasts more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the Dirt series. There are now 100+ routes in the game compared to Dirt 2's 41. Dirt 3 offers the finest selection of licensed action-sports racing cars available and the largest line up to feature in any Codemasters racing game, including cars that represent 5 decades of rallying from classics like the Mini Cooper and Audi Quattro to Ken Block's rally spec Ford Fiesta.
- Rally is Back - After consulting fan-feedback, reviews and performing exhaustive data mining, the standout event from Dirt 2, Rally, returns with more than double the amount of content. Multistage rallies are set at classic locations from the traditional rally heartland of Scandinavia to the jungles of Kenya and the forests of Europe and the USA, taking players to the most dramatic, inhospitable and exciting terrain on the planet where only the most fearless drivers race.
- Express Yourself with Gymkhana - The 15 million-plus YouTube phenomenon pioneered by Ken Block now powerslides into to Dirt 3. Gamers can test their car control to the very limit and drift, spin-dry and jump their way to stardom in all new Gymkhana events. Set in specially created arenas packed with props, players can practice their skills, chain together moves, complete challenges or hang out online with friends in this spectacular video game first.
- Let It Snow - For the first time in the Dirt series, players will enjoy the unique and exhilarating spectacle of racing on snow. A highly advanced particle and physics model powers snow that builds up on the track, wheel tread and the car as it falls more heavily throughout the race. As players drive they will feel the change in the handling as the snow compacts at different rates depending on your speed, angle and cornering. This best-in-class feature delivers truly jaw-dropping visual and performance effects.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \\//\\//\\//\\// _ |_ _ \ \/ /_ _ _ \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ //\\//\\//\\//\\ (_||_)(_|/ /\ \_||_ | | //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// ------------------------_|------_||_||_|--v1.0.5-------[http://abgx360.net]---- Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv and abgx360.dat... Server file GameNameLookup.csv no newer than local file - not retrieving Server file abgx360.dat no newer than local file - not retrieving [...]\360-Dirt 3 (Region Free) www.AutistasInformaticos.Com.dvd is valid Checking Game ISO: "[...]\360-Dirt 3 (Region Free) www.AutistasInformaticos.Com.iso" Size: 7838695424 bytes Files in ISO: 23, Folders in ISO: 2 Total bytes used: 6428597200 (88.08%) Game appears to have random padding Checking default.xex Original PE Filename: dirt3_mainline_x360_m.exe Original PE Timestamp: 2011/04/24 10:04:23 Game Name: DiRT 3 Avatar Awards: 8 Avatar Awards Achievements: 50 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore XEX CRC = B55FCA68 XEX Media ID: 52B01A426F97B4E95D5B1A19-75036F79 DiRT 3 Region Code: 0xFFFFFFFF Region Free! Checking SS Timestamp of Authoring: 2011/04/25 00:00:00 Timestamp of Mastering: 2011/05/06 20:26:08 SS Version: 1 Caution: This SS contains a value (angle 359) that will cause older versions of iXtreme to return a detectable bad response! Make sure your drive is flashed with iXtreme version 1.4 or newer. Alternatively, you may enable the option to adjust angle 359 for compatibility with iXtreme < v1.4 SS CRC = 500D2D2A (RawSS = DE137D94) SS Media ID: 52B01A426F97B4E95D5B1A19-75036F79 (matches game) SS looks valid Checking DMI Timestamp of Authoring: 2011/04/25 00:00:00 (matches SS) DMI CRC = 8A086E0D DMI Media ID: 52B01A426F97B4E95D5B1A19-75036F79 (matches game) DMI looks valid Checking PFI PFI CRC = E18BC70B PFI matches known data (10th - 11th Wave) Video partition found Video CRC = BA47FD12 (V0 = DD2BCA74, V1 = DFEFC0BF) Video partition matches known data (11th Wave) Basic Stealth check passed! Starting Verification Looking for 500D2D2AB55FCA68.ini in the online verified database 500D2D2AB55FCA68.ini was downloaded successfully Using 500D2D2AB55FCA68.ini (333 bytes) Video CRC matches V0 CRC matches V1 CRC matches PFI CRC matches DMI CRC matches SS CRC matches Xex CRC matches AnyDVD style corruption was not detected Game CRC = BEF9CF0C (matches) All CRCs match Verification was successful! SplitVid is valid
XBOX360-DiRT.3.(2011).Multi5.(Region.Free)-Otros.rar [6.12 Gb]
Release is patched with SSv1 security sector but can be easily updated to SSv2 using MousePatcher 2.0.
A guide to patching to SSv2 with Mousepatcher has been added to tutorial below:
(Tutorial: How to stealth check and burn XBOX360 backup games)