... is an immersive first-person shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online. You decide the combat role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
Brink takes place on the Ark, a man-made floating city that is on the brink of all-out civil war. Originally built as an experimental, self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth’s oceans has forced the Ark to become home to not only the original founders and their descendants but also to thousands of refugees. With tensions between the two groups growing, Security and Resistance forces are locked in a heated battle for control of the Ark. Which side will you choose?
- Not Just Another Hero – Brink’s advanced player customization offers a near-endless combination of looks for your character – allowing for the appearance of your character to be truly unique. As you progress through the game and acquire more experience, you’ll have even more opportunities for customization.
- Two Sides to Every Story – Choose to fight through the single player campaign as either a member of the Resistance or the Security and then take your same character online to play cooperatively or competitively against other players.
- Blurring the Lines – Take your unique character online at any time you choose! Brink allows you to seamlessly move between your single player campaign, co-op with friends, and intense multiplayer action. Multiplayer takes the story online where you can play with up to seven other people (or AI characters) cooperatively as you take on the opposing faction or with up to 16 players competitively.
- Play SMART – Brink uses the familiar shooter controls that you’re used to, without frustrating, artificial constraints and adds a new feature: the SMART button. When you press the SMART button, the game dynamically evaluates where you’re trying to get to, and makes it happen. Whether you’re a seasoned FPS veteran or someone just getting started, you’ll be able to make more intelligent decisions during the fast-paced action with SMART.
- Context-Sensitive Goals and Rewards - Objectives, communications, missions, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, your condition, your location, your squad-mates, and the overall status of the battle in all gameplay modes. You’ll always know exactly where to go, what to do when you get there, and what your reward will be for success.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- \\//\\//\\//\\// _ |_ _ \ \/ /_ _ _ \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ //\\//\\//\\//\\ (_||_)(_|/ /\ \_||_ | | //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// ------------------------_|------_||_||_|--v1.0.5-------[http://abgx360.net]---- Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv and abgx360.dat... GameNameLookup.csv was downloaded successfully Server file abgx360.dat no newer than local file - not retrieving [...]\360-Brink [PAL] http://www.AutistasInformaticos.Com.dvd is valid Checking Game ISO: "[...]\360-Brink [PAL] http://www.AutistasInformaticos.Com.iso" Size: 7838695424 bytes Files in ISO: 44, Folders in ISO: 9 Total bytes used: 5937759824 (81.35%) Game appears to have random padding Checking default.xex Original PE Filename: Brink.exe Original PE Timestamp: 2011/03/29 18:03:31 Game Name: Brink No Avatar Awards Achievements: 36 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore XEX CRC = 4D8CF6A7 XEX Media ID: 2F586C84F023DD9760F84EF8-7CCD725F Brink Region Code: 0x00FF0000 PAL Checking SS Timestamp of Authoring: 2011/04/01 00:00:00 Timestamp of Mastering: 2011/04/12 19:40:00 SS Version: 1 SS CRC = F2A29C57 (RawSS = 5C7D45A2) SS Media ID: 2F586C84F023DD9760F84EF8-7CCD725F (matches game) SS looks valid Checking DMI Timestamp of Authoring: 2011/04/01 00:00:00 (matches SS) DMI CRC = 8EFF5FC7 DMI Media ID: 2F586C84F023DD9760F84EF8-7CCD725F (matches game) DMI looks valid Checking PFI PFI CRC = E18BC70B PFI matches known data (10th - 11th Wave) Video partition found Video CRC = BA47FD12 (V0 = DD2BCA74, V1 = DFEFC0BF) Video partition matches known data (11th Wave) Basic Stealth check passed! Starting Verification Looking for F2A29C574D8CF6A7.ini in the online verified database F2A29C574D8CF6A7.ini was downloaded successfully Using F2A29C574D8CF6A7.ini (336 bytes) Video CRC matches V0 CRC matches V1 CRC matches PFI CRC matches DMI CRC matches SS CRC matches Xex CRC matches AnyDVD style corruption was not detected Game CRC = 6D8DE4F8 (matches) All CRCs match Verification was successful! SplitVid is valid
XBOX360-Brink.(2011).PALonly-Otros.rar [6.55 Gb]
Release is patched with SSv1 security sector but can be easily updated to SSv2 using MousePatcher 2.0.
A guide to patching to SSv2 with Mousepatcher has been added to tutorial below:
(Tutorial: How to stealth check and burn XBOX360 backup games)