'.Posting links in the TV section.'
As you can imagine, with all the shows we list and with weekly links being added, sometimes things get a little messy, so we thought some simple rules would help you all. If you have any questions or think something should be added, please let us know.
1. Post links in plain text only - that means no [url] or <..> tags of any kind. We have mods in place that will automatically add: (a) the filesize to each link; (b) a 'check sources' link for the file; and (c) a [sharethefiles.com] tag to the link.
2. Standardised Filenames. We will now be requiring all filenames to follow the same standard, like so:
If the links you provide are not already in this format it is your responsibility to add the required information before you post the link. For episode titles please visit http://www.tv.com/ - http://www.tvrage.com/ or just follow the series link in the main post of each thread. If any other information is already included in the filename, please delete it. Please note only add the audio codec if it is not MP3, or if the scene released it with audio tag included, otherwise it is not necessary (please provide technical specs if you are unsure).
This is correct:
This is NOT correct:
ghost whisperer - 1x19 - [&&%%]
Please use correct codec and release group names:
XviD not xvid
x264 not X264
FoV not FOV, LOL not lol, XOR not xor
DVDRip not DVDRIP or DVDrip
WEBRip not webrip or WebRip
Acceptable characters in a filename include (NO spaces or double dots - single dots ONLY):
3. Links are to be SOURCED and VERIFIED. Post links only when they are fully sourced and are being actively shared. Verifying does not necessarily involve watching the file from beginning to end, but at least check the beginning, middle and end of the file to make sure it is the correct episode. Do everything you can to never post an unverified link.
4. Every series thread follows the same layout. Have a look at other posts and follow the same layout if you can. If you don't, a staff member will simply change the layout for you.
5. ONE THREAD PER SERIES, and ONE SEASON PER POST No ifs or buts!
6. Don't steal bandwidth. If linking an image, use an image hosting site like imageshack. Hotlinking to another site is bad form and every time someone views the post we are essentially stealing that other site's bandwidth.