https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlP4eC6wDWEhttp://www.easy2boot.com/ wrote:Want to do it all from just one USB drive? Why not use what the 'Techies' use?
NEW! UEFI-boot direct from ISOs using grub2 - files do not need to be contiguous and can be on an NTFS partitition (you can even UEFI-boot ISOs which do not normally support UEFI-booting!).
Read more: http://www.easy2boot.com/
- Removable-type USB Flash drives supported (and USB Fixed Disks but extra steps are required for some payloads)
- Boot from 100's of different ISOs and images (just copy them over!).
- Multiple All-In-One Windows Install ISOs (convert to .imgPTN files using the MPI Tool Kit)
- Add 100's of UEFI-images (e.g. Windows/Linux/KonBoot/Utilities).
- Add 100's of full linux and WindowsToGo installations.
- Boot from different linux liveCD ISOs with persistence (>4GB persistence supported).
- Boot directly from .VHD and .WIM files.
- Add or remove any payload just be copying or deleting the file from the USB drive.
- Supports FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT (and limited ext2/3/4) USB drives.
- NEW! Add a grub2 menu system and UEFI-boot to ISOs that do not normally support UEFI-booting!
http://www.easy2boot.com/ wrote: Easy! - How to add or remove all your ISO (and other) files to an Easy2Boot USB drive:
Click here for a list of over 200 ISOs and other payload files that work with Easy2Boot (including UEFI booting).
- Copy your ISOs into a menu folder on the E2B USB drive (e.g. using Windows Explorer or linux) - no extra applications required.
- Make all files contiguous (if required), e.g. double-click on \Make_This_Drive_Contiguous.cmd on the USB drive (or run the linux defragfs command from \_ISO\docs\linux_utils folder).
- Boot to the E2B menu and select your ISO or payload file from the appropriate menu.
- To remove an ISO, just delete it.
Menu Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Spanish (and Arabic menu text only). New languages can be easily made and added (including Persian, Urdu, Hebrew and other right-to-left languages).
Easy2Boot is a FREE collection of grub4dos scripts which are copied to a grub4dos-bootable USB drive. Each time you boot, the E2B scripts automatically find all the payload files (.ISO, .IMA, .BIN, .IMG, etc.) on the USB drive and dynamically generate the menus. Each file is run depending on the file extension of each file.
Read How Easy2Boot works (recommended if you want to get the best out of E2B).
Read more: http://www.easy2boot.com/
- Prepare an Easy2Boot USB drive using linux or Windows
- Easy2Boot uses Open Source grub4dos utilities and plain-text scripts (E2B IS NOT A WINDOWS UTILITY)
- Easy2Boot (E2B) supports both USB Flash and USB HDD drives (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, ext2/3/4)
- You will need a Windows system to make .imgPTN files (for UEFI-booting and other purposes).
- Fast! Just copy your ISO files onto the E2B USB drive (no application to install or slow file extraction needed)
- Boot multiple linux ISOs each with separate persistence files
- No limit to how many you can add (if your drive is large enough!)
- Multiple UEFI multi-booting of linux, Windows Installers, KonBoot, etc. from partition images (see YouTube video)
- Boot Windows, WinBuilder PE, MSDaRT, linux and many others directly from ISO files (in MBR/BIOS mode)
- Add images of all your other bootable USB Flash drives to E2B (e.g. add images of USB drives made with Rufus, XBOOT, SARDU, YUMI, Live USB drives, etc.). The .imgPTN image file is only as large as the files on the drive that you are imaging.
- Boot multiple versions of the Hirens Boot CD with all features working (DOS, linux, MiniWindows) + multiple HP Utilities and many others.
- Boot to 32-bit and 64-bit UEFI mode directly from MBR mode using Clover (YouTube video)
- UEFI Secure Boot supported
- Boot multiple WindowsToGo and fully-installed linux OSs all from one partition
- Compatible with Zalman USB-HDD CD emulator (boot ISOs from the Zalman or boot to E2B menu)
- English, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and German language options (so far...)
- Design your own menu theme using the free E2B_Editor.exe Windows GUI
- Automate Windows installs direct from an unaltered Windows ISO file
How to use it: http://www.easy2boot.com/make-an-easy2boot-usb-drive/http://www.easy2boot.com/ wrote:No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
Read more: http://www.easy2boot.com/
- Easy2Boot is a collection of grub4dos scripts which you copy to a grub4dos-bootable USB drive - open-source code (grub4dos, etc.) + plain text scripts. You can make a E2B drive using Windows or linux.
- Extensive list of tested ISOs and payloads here - 99% of all linux ISOs will 'just work' by copying over the ISO file!
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- For most ISOs just 'Drag-and-Drop' - copy your ISO file directly onto your E2B USB drive (MBR\CSM booting only) and boot!
- UEFI+CSM booting of Windows Installers and Linux LiveCD payloads via a partition image (and most other UEFI-enabled payloads too, such as KonBoot).
- Can use a USB Hard disk with one or more partitions and still UEFI boot (even if they are all NTFS partitions) - no complex GPT partitions needed.
- Boot almost ANY type of linux 'LiveCD' ISO - just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don't have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro - Easy2Boot is generic.
- Boot to any UEFI (Intel CPU) payload directly from the grub4dos menu without needing to reboot the system (via Clover).
- UEFI boot to an NTFS partition (via Clover + first FAT32 ptn).
- Supports Partition Image booting - make image files of any existing, bootable single-partition FAT32 or NTFS USB stick and add the files to E2B (e.g. add images of USB Flash drives made with YUMI, XBOOT, SARDU, WinSetupFromUSB, LiveUSB Creator, Rufus, USB Universal Installer, MSDaRT, Windows AIO installers, HP Utilities, etc.). Also supports dual partition images - e.g. FAT32 + NTFS.
- Install Windows XP to a system from UNMODIFIED 32-bit XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system - no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs (can be automated using answer file).
- Install directly from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012/Win10 install ISO files (can be fully automated using an XML answer file).
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence - you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence - YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux, Mint ISOs and more. e.g. you can even boot from the same linux ISO but have 2 or more persistence files for the same ISO, one for each different user. Persistence files can be larger than 4GB (if you format the E2B drive as NTFS).
- User configurable and fully documented - you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, add your own language versions, etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (or with a few limitations, use an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- No need to re-partition or re-format your existing grub4dos USB drive (though I recommend you do for maximum compatibility with different systems).
- Because Easy2Boot is not a 'utility', you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like, at any time in the future.
- Variety of example 'skins'/themes included.
- Compatible with FlashBoot (for booting old systems that have trouble booting from USB due to non-standard USB BIOS boot support).
- Easy to update to the latest version - just overwrite the E2B files on your USB drive with the latest version.
- Variety of languages available
- Can boot some linux liveCD ISOs even if they are not contiguous
- It's FREE! Though donations (however small), are much appreciated to support this site and my work.
Latest version: v1.80 2016-05-10
Get it from here: http://www.easy2boot.com/download/bugfix for Windows Install menus not displayed if FASTLOAD enabled. Change to centrehd.g4b batch file to allow for large fonts. Small change to German STRINGS.txt. Latest grub4dos 0.4.6a (ext4 and CDFS bugfixes). bugfix for uppercase extension .MNU and .TXT ignored. Fix for FASTLOAD with $$$$CONFIG files. No need for WINCOUNT special variable. Fix no display issue if use STAMPs in text mode (GFX=none). Update_all_e2B_drives.cmd added. Improved CopyFF.g4b batch file to workaround bug in fat utility which won't copy files beginning with the letter o. New grldr 0.4.6a grub4dos 20160426. PTN2 .mnu files for UEFI_GRUB2_PTN2 toolkit.
v1.81 2016-07-09 - Alternate Power off sample .mnu file added for systems that where F10 does not turn off the system + SlackOS+persistence, MX-15+persistence, PTN2_boot_any_file, MainMenuOnly.cfg. $$AddWin2Main.mnu bugfixes for direct booting of Windows Install ISOs from Main menu. Change Admin detection test in MAKE_E2B_USB_DRIVE script so does not rely on Windows exe. Improve MOVE_IMGPTN script (was omitted from 1.80). Improve windows install from ISO for XML path specification and test /autounattend.xml is not empty. Fix %ISOC% being displayed instead of ISO filename. Fix .isope path problems and make work if iso on 2nd partition. New RMPartUSB v2.1.731. Check .VHD/.VHDX/.WIM full path for spaces. Check compatibe bootmgr used for direct VHD\WIM booting. QR code stamp option when making E2B drive added. Extensions .isoPECD and .iso01PECD supported. SWITCH_E2B.exe v1.0.12 (support .imgptn*2* as well as .imgptn*23* extension for special users - *2* is NOT supported by E2B though!).
Read more: http://www.easy2boot.com/download/e2b-version-history/