Stream Video between Android and iOS devices

Your computer feeling a lot slower lately? That new program you installed not working? Can't convert a specific file? Looking to buy a new hard drive or dvd writer? Would like some recommendations? Firewalls, latest threats and general P2P security issues are here also.
LordDan

Stream Video between Android and iOS devices

Post by LordDan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

First, I wasn't sure if this should go in the mobile application section or here, but I figured the tech support section might be the best place to start since it's undoubtedly more visible to visitors - but if it needs to be moved, please let me know (or the powers that be can execute their rightful authority and put it where it's supposed to go...)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what app(s) might be available to allow streaming video from an Android device and an iOS device (and vice versa). My daughter is in a regional volleyball tournament this weekend and her team made it to the finals today, but unfortunately, I've come down with a nasty flu bug and am not going to be able to attend and watch. ;( But my wife is going ... but she has an iPhone and I've got an Android phone.

I looked (Googled) online, but there just doesn't seem to be any real options available that I could see. Am I blind? Do any of you have any experience with this? I wouldn't have thought it would be an issue, but apparently it is. :(

Anyway, her match isn't until tonight, so although I'll hopefully be well enough to go, it's doubtful, so I'm reaching out to you guys (and gals) for suggestions so I can at least see it, even though it appears I won't be able to go...

Thanks for your help and have a fantastic week!

Kruncha

Re: Stream Video between Android and iOS devices

Post by Kruncha » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Hey Dan

I haven't done it, but i know you can stream to youtube (game players do it). That would be available for any device - just a thought.

hope it helps

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Technical Support & Discussion”