Problems with the board? Trouble signing in? Report here!

New User? Read This Forum First! Latest site updates here also.

Ads are back. No redirecting ad though. Make sure you report any issues.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Re: Problems with the board? Trouble signing in? Report here!

Post by raffe » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

deano426 wrote:dont know if it was mentioned yet but on my computer it says my last visit was tue sept 3, and im on at least 3 times a day every day
THANKS!!! Your post helped me to fix the problem with the 'view new post' that show posts as viewed, but the pages are adding up even if new posts is supposed to expire after 30min of non activity.... basically start at one page again and 2....

I had similar 'last visit' info (tue sept 3). And after seeing bushymaits post at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=239192&p=1366484#p1366484 I figured the problem have to be at my side. As I have checked 'Log me on automatically each visit' on my computers I tried to:
1. Log out
2. Log in again

And now the 'view new post' link works OK again :D

EDIT: And I apologize for my poor English skills that have led to problems and discord among members here :oops:

zouzou_bcn

Post by zouzou_bcn » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Not really an issue but well :)

Lately I noticed some TV shows I follow (well basically The Simpsons and American Dad) were not anymore in the TV shows section but moved to TV - Animated.

Which brought me to use the AZ function again:
azlists.php

Well the thing is that Portal ‹ Board index ‹ TV ‹ Animated Series ( viewforum.php?f=121 ) is not listed!
Under the TV part are only listed:
Running / Returning SeriesCompleted / Cancelled SeriesReality TV / Other Non-Scripted SeriesEducationalDocumentariesMiscellaneous TVSportsStand-Up ComedyTélévision FrançaiseWorld TV

In case I was too high I CtrlF -animated- on the AZ list-s page and only got result for Animated Forum which contains Anime LinksKids Corner
Comics / Graphic NovelsOther eBooks

So well, just to get it linked properly and the list accurate.

Cheers

if unclear let me know !

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Recycled reply I made to another user (and no, this is not a bug / error / issue):

Because this section is new, and still a "work in progress".
In the meantime, you can either browse or use search in the top right corner of the forum.
If you use "Advanced Search", you can select "Search in forums: TV", and "Search within: Topic titles only", to get only relevant results.

You can also Subscribe and / or Bookmark any series you are watching, using the links on the bottom of every topic.

~momijigari

Edit: and of course we have RSS too.

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Conina wrote:I can't get to the running/returning tv series page, or the reality tv page...

Every other page is working. I deleted all of the cookies, but no luck.

I always get the 404 not found error. Am I the only one? Why is that??
By "page", do you mean the A-Z index?
Either way, both the actual section and the index works fine for me.

Try flushing your browser cache, or logging in/out of the forum.
Not sure what else to suggest, since I can't reproduce the error. :?

hinny.b

Post by hinny.b » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:33 pm

something has gone wrong with the ed2k link from here - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=241246

it should just be (2005) at the end and not .....40;2005) - it still is recognised if clicked though :wink:

----
Thanks for letting us know, but that's not actually a board issue.
Please use the report button instead.

Or even better, since I just noticed it's your own link, edit it yourself.
~momijigari

russellbir

Post by russellbir » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:40 am

i dont really want to bother you but as i just keep noticing that the "Popular ed2k links - Click here for more details" section has not changed or been updated for a while popular_ed2k_links.php Whilst i dont use it much i noticed that the links themselves are old and dont work e.g. [The requested topic does not exist.] for example the link "Popular ed2k links - Click here for more details" does take you to the page of TOPIC LINKS these links THEMSELVES dont take you to the topicS:

Today

Grimm S03E04 One Night Stand HDTV x264-LOL mp4 (239 clicks)

Dracula 2013 S01E04 From Darkness To Light HDTV x264-LOL mp4 (213 clicks)

Hawaii Five-0 2010 S04E08 Akanahe HDTV x264-LOL mp4 (173 clicks)

Haven S04E10 The Trouble With Troubles HDTV x264-2HD mp4 (144 clicks)

Charlie Countryman 2013 HDRip XviD-juggs avi (132 clicks)

This problem dont bother me much but i glance at it everyday as a marker as to what is up for grabs when i start my morning browsing.
thanks for the good work.

deadbodyman

Post by deadbodyman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

Please read here, Russell. ;)

viewtopic.php?p=1384018#p1384018

walenda2
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by walenda2 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:48 am

Hi guys. I have been unable to log-in with my original acct for some time now. I've sent the request for a password reset E-mail several times and it has remained unanswered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. the original acct is "walenda"

teramus
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by teramus » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 am

Hi, the "popular links" seem to be stuck since quite a while now. Is it just me or? I really liked that feature because you can quickly see what's new =)
I haven't found any post about this either. Otherwise, many thanks to the admins for this great site.

deadbodyman

Post by deadbodyman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 am

walenda

Post by walenda » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 am

I'm back!!! Thanks for the help!! Looks like I'm just a dumb-ass who had forgotten his password!!! :}

Mark_Man
Donator
Donator

Post by Mark_Man » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 pm

a big Thank you to everyone that helped me out to get back on broad a Stf , very much appreciated :v

HisPetsMaster
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by HisPetsMaster » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am

there is a problem with your login system. either I got banned for no apparent reason, with my original email/user name, which I don't think is the case or this user name ... (the same one).. wouldn't be usable to re register, or more likely, something got screwed up in the database. regardless, I am now unable to use my preferred email for this, since it says that it is in the database (when I try and re-register) but if I try and do a recoup password, the system says there isn't such an entry. I have tried to contact somebody... anybody, about this before I finally (nearly 2 months later) resigned up with my other email but same exact user name. Nobody ever bothered to contact me back.
So if somebody would please fix your database and let me change the email to the one I would rather use, I would appreciate it.
If for some reason an admin has an issue with me, I would appreciate a little courtesy from said admin, and actually tell me and show me what it was that I did wrong. At the very least, answer the emails I sent.

----
There are no unanswered emails.
Since you were able to register the same username, it was not available in the database.
It also means there is no previous account to edit any user information in.

If you had been banned, you would have received a message informing you of it, and banned users are still in the database, thus the name wouldn't have been possible to use.
As there are no notes about any user called "HisPetsMaster", and considering STF has over 60000 members, it is unlikely any admin or moderator has any idea who you are.

A possible explanation is that any original account expired due to inactivity (despite email reminders being sent).
You should also consider the possibility the problem lies with the email-address itself.
~momijigari

HisPetsMaster
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by HisPetsMaster » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 am

HisPetsMaster wrote:there is a problem with your login system. either I got banned for no apparent reason, with my original email/user name, which I don't think is the case or this user name ... (the same one).. wouldn't be usable to re register, or more likely, something got screwed up in the database. regardless, I am now unable to use my preferred email for this, since it says that it is in the database (when I try and re-register) but if I try and do a recoup password, the system says there isn't such an entry. I have tried to contact somebody... anybody, about this before I finally (nearly 2 months later) resigned up with my other email but same exact user name. Nobody ever bothered to contact me back.
So if somebody would please fix your database and let me change the email to the one I would rather use, I would appreciate it.
If for some reason an admin has an issue with me, I would appreciate a little courtesy from said admin, and actually tell me and show me what it was that I did wrong. At the very least, answer the emails I sent.

----
There are no unanswered emails.
Since you were able to register the same username, it was not available in the database.
It also means there is no previous account to edit any user information in.

If you had been banned, you would have received a message informing you of it, and banned users are still in the database, thus the name wouldn't have been possible to use.
As there are no notes about any user called "HisPetsMaster", and considering STF has over 60000 members, it is unlikely any admin or moderator has any idea who you are.

A possible explanation is that any original account expired due to inactivity (despite email reminders being sent).
You should also consider the possibility the problem lies with the email-address itself.
~momijigari
I am more incline to believe that there is an issue with the database. since the email I used should be ok, but is apparently in the database. the user name tho was not, or as you stated and I thought, I would not have been able to use it again.
The interesting thing is I know I did a couple of posts with this username, but they are of course not around anymore. Also I do travel frequently which means that I sometimes am not able to log in for 2 to 3 months at a time, but I would have though that if that caused my "deletion" from the database the original email used would also have gone poof. It seems to still be in the database. But does not come as a valid one for password recoup. At this point it doesn't matter since I am using my very old email, but the reason I wanted the other email as the account email is that this very old email, has been hacked in the past, during a trip to russia. While I have gone and finally (after years of dealing with the provider) re-acquired it, I still feel a bit leery of it.
thanks for the response. take care and happy hunting.

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

jdhome, I forced reactivation.
Before I delete anything, post a comment here so I see if you are able to login.

jdhome

Post by jdhome » Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 pm

deadbodyman wrote:Moved here to protect his email...
thank you

momijigari wrote:jdhome, I forced reactivation.
Before I delete anything, post a comment here saying if you are able to login.
thank you, I can already do loguim
but still can not receive notifications, having already added the forum STF mail to my list of safe emails, but still received no reactivation.

sorry my bab my english :oops:

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Mon May 05, 2014 10:21 pm

ok, "jdhome2" deleted since you are able to login on your original account.
Not sure why you wouldn't receive any mail, unless your new email-provider is filtering STF.

EDIT:
Since you received the email for the temporary account (using hotmail), and you did not receive any email for the original account, the problem has to be with your email-provider.

jdhome

Post by jdhome » Mon May 05, 2014 10:59 pm

momijigari wrote:ok, "jdhome2" deleted since you are able to login on your original account.
Not sure why you wouldn't receive any mail, unless your new email-provider is filtering STF.
probably :x
again I have not received nothing and I checked junk and spam folder :?
maybe I'm or STF being :censored by my isp
if it continues I will try to change the email again for a hotmail or so

problem solved for now
Thanks for your willingness to help quickly

wasp252

Post by wasp252 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi guys,

Everytime i try to open the main page i get the below message
This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

If i go through a different section in works fine.

Any ideas?

----
No idea what address you are using, since I am unable to get that error on any page/address.
Unless you are referring to yesterday, when the forum was switched off for maintenance.
Clear your cache? Clear your DNS? Delete your board cookies?
~momijigari

rainbow326
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by rainbow326 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

Yes indeed, the forums did switched off yesterday and I also got the following message at some point

''This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.''

Now everything is back to normal :samurai

----
The forum was intentionally switched off for maintenance on Feb 08, 2016 and despite the message nothing was "suspended".
That is simply the default server message when the forum is switched off.
So of course "everything is back to normal", as the forum is now switched on. :}
~momijigari

DivXForDummiesCA
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by DivXForDummiesCA » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi,

I tried to reset the password for my other sharethefiles.com account but haven't received the email yet.

Is resetting PW's working? Thx.

TheAnomaly
Donator
Donator

Post by TheAnomaly » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 am

Is it just me or has the stylesheet/theme for phpBB been set back to default?

momijigari
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese

Post by momijigari » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 am

TheAnomaly wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 am
Is it just me or has the stylesheet/theme for phpBB been set back to default?
hey TheAnomaly, the theme is currently not compatible with the forum software version.
For more information, please check this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=268285

Namarie

Post by Namarie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Finally back, unable to login since sunday.. scared me.. :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Announcements”