falcone wrote:yes it complain about my steamfucker.dll but i block it....yes i instal the redists...and no i did not block game acccess to intenet how do i do this??
As it is stated many times in this thread steamfucker.dlll is a false-positive and is needed to run the game. If you block it the game will not work.
I have also explained how to block firewall several times in different threads.
Either block in firewall or just unplug your internet cable before running game:
If you want to setup the block in firewall before running the game using Windows Firewall in Win7 (should be similar in other versions):
1) Open Start-menu and type wf.msc in the Search or Run field and press ENTER
2) Click Outbound Rules on the left
3) Click New Rule... on the right
4) Make sure Program is selected and press Next
5) Press Browse and then find your Total War: Shogun 2 install directory and select shogun2.exe
6) Make sure Block the connection is selected and press Next
7) Make sure all 3 options are checked and press Next
8) Type Shogun2 or whatever you like and press Finish
9) DONE! you may now run game - with admin rights
PS: Valjean, i like the fact you keep calling me ASS not AAS. Are you trying to hint something