Become a registered member and get smaller ads or none at all! 
 Login    Register
  • Author
Corel.DRAWings.X3.Professional.Edition.Multilanguage.Incl.Crack

Postby Feng » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:42 am

Home Page:
http://www.drawstitch.com/DRAWings.htm

Corel DRAWings X3 is a Revolutionary Graphic and Embroidery Design Software!

Experience the freedom of vector–based embroidery with Corel® DRAWings® X3!

Complete and easy–to–use, Corel® DRAWings® X3 offers the full creative power of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X3 – trusted by the professionals throughout the specialty graphics industry – while delivering the digitizing control and flexibility of DRAWstitch®

Corel DRAWings X3 embroidery software is ideal for small and home-based businesses. It combines the world famous graphics power of CorelDRAW and the digitizing expertise of DRAWstitch – enabling you to dynamically transfer designs back and forth between design and embroidery.

Complete, fast and easy to use, Corel DRAWings X3 exceeds the most demanding expectations of typical small and home-based businesses:

- Converts any vector artwork into embroidery with premium stitch quality
- Automatically calculates embroidery parameters such as underlay, compensation, branching, thread trimming and stabilizer requirements
- Provides real-time updates between your artwork design and stitch results

This unique edition of Corel DRAWings X3 allows you to focus on creativity – and avoid getting stuck on the technical process of developing outstanding embroidery. You can take full advantage of instantaneous conversion without losing control.

With outstanding text options, extensive appliqué abilities, patterns, fill and fabric selections, Corel DRAWings X3 offers everything you need in one box. Corel DRAWings X3 can convert any bitmap into cross-stitch, greatly simplifying the design process. It does the work for you – from determining template design to stitch density. No further modules are necessary!

Overview of Corel DRAWings X3

Convert any vector design to embroidery
Import a Vector design to Corel DRAWings X3 or create one from scratch and convert it to embroidery design with a single click. Get professional embroidery results in no time.

Create any text art design and convert it to stitches
Use any of the 1000 Fonts that are included to create your Text art designs and convert them to embroidery

Make shape changes easily
Use shaping tools that are available to change you vector design and re-embroider it. Some of the shaping tools are, Node editing, Resizing, mirroring, Weld, Trim, Intersect, Simplify, Blend, Contour, Envelope and many more

Fill the embroidery designs with 6 different stitch types
Use any of Satin, Piping, Step, Appliqué, Satin serial and Running stitch types to fill the embroidery designs.

Styles and Patterns are included
Use Styles and Patterns to fill the shapes with artistic stitches and create unique embroidery designs.

Supports multiple Appliqué
You can place multiple appliqué on the fabric and embroider deferent holding stitches for each level.

Convert bitmap objects to Cross-stitch designs
Import any bitmap design in Corel DRAWings X3 and get a flawless Cross-stitch design. Now any photo you have can be embroidered as a cross-stitch design.

More Styles and Patterns
353 Styles and 194 Patterns are included in the software. You can make combinations of those two and create unique embroidery designs.

Automatic overlapping shapes trimming
An automatic filter is added that removes the overlapped objects, where needed, and increases the embroidery quality. Also this filter can be handled manually and allows you to use your embroidering expertise.

Select between different fabrics
Select the fabric that you will embroider on and get the best possible embroidery result.

Automatic color matching with actual threads
Select the thread color palette that you will actually use and get the actual thread numbers/names that you have to use.

Save the designs in the most common embroidery file formats
Choose to save your designs in any of the following file formats: “ .NGS, .dst, .dsz, .dsb, .sst, .ksm, .tap, .exp, .pec , .pes, .Hus, .Vip, .jef, .sew, .M3, .10O, .1??, .U??, .shv, .PCS ”

Languages:
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

Code: Select all
   Install Note:

1) Install Setup.exe and \UpdateX3-Multilanguage\UpdateX3.exe

DRAWings X3 Password:

NAME: ********

KEY : ******-******-******-******-******-******-******-******-******-******

2) Open the "Crack" dir, Copy CBUsbe.dll and JEngine.dll to \Program Files\DRAWings\System

3) Done

Corel.DRAWings.X3.Professional.Edition.Multilanguage.With.Crack.rar  [69.62 MB] Check Sources on shortypower.org Check Sources on peerates.net Dupe Check
Feng
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sdslv » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:44 pm

perfect thanks alott
sdslv
Junior Mule
Junior Mule

not working

Postby bluebrad » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:14 pm

the file link is not working is there a way i can get it
bluebrad
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

thank you so much for posting this

Postby sugarfan » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 am

this post is what introduced me to this website...thank you

It is so hard to find embroidery software - unless you are a professional and want to pay around $2200...which I'm not..lol!

I am having some trouble getting this to work.

Prob 1: When I went to run "UpdateX3-Multilanguage" it says "The patch package could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer patch package" -- I searched and found the fix here, but you have to have the disc, so that's a no-go so far

Prob 2: I moved the crack files in the designated folder, and tried to open the software and it says "CBU Failure" I searched and found that it is looking for the dongle. I know I put the crack in the "\Program Files\DRAWings\System " directory, so can anyone assist me?

Thanks!
sugarfan

Re: Corel.DRAWings.X3.Professional.Edition.Multilanguage.Incl.Crack

Postby pibeyulio » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm

gracias lo buscaba
pibeyulio
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

Postby elder_777 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

everything worked fine appart from the message at the beggining of the instalation that asks for the key to be unpluged. what key is this and how do i unplug it?
Any help wiil be of great assistence!
thanks
elder_777
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

Postby hellriver » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 am

Is anyone know where I can download DRAWings 4?
hellriver
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

Postby todd123+ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm

how can I download corel drawings x3? keep getting error message?
todd123+
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

Postby Stoepsel » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm

If you haven't done so already, please have a read through The Guide.
Stoepsel
Senior Old Folk
Senior Old Folk

Return to Productivity (Office, Graphics, Business, etc.)