Become a registered member and get smaller ads or none at all! 
 Login    Register
  • Author
Postby ARCH » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:33 pm

Discovery Channel: Wolves At Our Door (1997)

Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Not Jim and Jamie Dutcher. Raising a pack of gray wolves from puppies, they were able to film their growth, development, and changing behavior. Wolves at Our Door, the sequel to Wolf: Return of a Legend, explores these beautiful animals as they live in America's Northwest. Excellent footage captures the wolves playing with each other and with the Dutchers and allows us a glimpse into another world, one that's not so scary after all. You're sure to see these marvelous beasts differently after watching Wolves at Our Door. --Rob Lightner

Discovery.Channel.-.Wolves.at.our.Door.avi  [432.77 MB] Check Sources on shortypower.org Check Sources on peerates.net Dupe Check
ARCH
VIP Luminary
VIP Luminary

Postby violetta » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

This link isn't working anymore..I would love to get a hold of this...anyone have any other links or sources?
violetta
Network Newbie
Network Newbie

Postby WhistlingGypsyRover » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

violetta wrote:This link isn't working anymore..I would love to get a hold of this...anyone have any other links or sources?

violetta, your computer must be going mad. I added this download yesterday and I already have 40%. It's currently showing 13 useful of 17 sources...

ImageImage
WhistlingGypsyRover
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Educational