Terms of Service
- Our terms of service are restrictive, and all users are advised that access to this site and use of the services detailed within are strictly conditional upon your confirmation that you fully understand our terms of service and official forum rules, that you agree to comply fully with them and that you indemnify us (sharethefiles.com) in respect of any failure on your part to fully comply with these terms. By clicking on the link to proceed or otherwise using this site, you signify your unequivocal acceptance of these and any other terms prevailing at this or at any future time, details of which will be clearly provided at such time.
- Governing Law
- The governing law will be that of Ukraine, the country in which this site is based and from which all services are provided.
- The relationship between you (the user) and us (sharethefiles.com, our agents, partners and staff) is that of our providing you with access to the referencing material contained within this site, which is provided on a purely non commercial basis and is therefore not that of customer and supplier, master and servant. We (sharethefiles.com) are the final arbiters in any dispute and our decision in any dispute is final.
- This site does not host, provide, archive, store, distribute or purport to disseminate material or media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or catalogue) of media posted by others outside of our control. Whereas we do forbid such references in our official forum rules, we cannot and do not attempt to control, censor, or block any material that may be considered offensive, defamatory, libelous, obnoxious, inaccurate, deceptive, unlawful or otherwise distressing neither do we accept responsibility for such content or the consequences of such content being made available. Material may be inappropriately described or subject to restrictions such as copyright, licensing and other limitations, and it is the responsibility of those having access to such material to comply with any and all lawful obligations arising from such material coming into their possession and thus mitigate any alleged transgression.
Therefore, regarding access to content:
- All users warrant that they are 18 years of age or older, and therefore qualified to enter into this Agreement either as an individual or as a corporate entity. All users undertake to comply with the national laws applicable to the country in which they reside and observe the rights inherent in any copyright material whilst upholding the rights of any copyright owner. All users are advised to use caution, exercise discretion and use common sense and personal judgment when using this site or any references detailed within, and to respect the wishes of others who may value freedom from censorship as consenting adults equal to (or possibly superior to) your own personal preferences.
- Quality Of Service
- This site does not provide commercial services, and there are no actual or implied guarantees as to the availability of service or the speed, operation or function of the site, which is offered on an “as is” basis to those who choose to comply with the terms detailed within and access the contents of this site.
- Privacy, Spam & Unsolicited Contact
- This site will unequivocally comply with the requirements of any law enforcement or other officials, Courts, Police or others with a legitimate interest in the official investigation or enforcement of law applicable to the country in which our service is provided, Ukraine. The protection of the rights of others is of paramount importance to sharethefiles.com, and this extends to your adherence to intellectual property law, the laws prevailing in your country or residence (or any temporary residence), the rights of others to enjoy freedom from slander, libel, defamation, provocation, harassment, discrimination of any kind or any other action that may be deemed offensive by the individual concerned or the management of this site.
- Users will not be sent unsolicited emails from other parties, although those using “disposable email addresses” (such as “trashmail.net”) are warned that such use is forbidden and could result in curtailment of access at any stage. Users may not use this site or any facilities provided by this site to spam, market or promote any goods, services, membership or other sites.
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- The DMCA is a law passed in the United States of America and as such is not recognised by the state of Ukraine and therefore by ourselves, we do however respect a copyright holders rights and have therefore made provisions (see next appendices) to allow them to protect their copyrights.
- Intellectual Property - General
- This site (sharethefiles.com) respects the rights of others, and prohibits the use of the referenced material for any purpose other than that for which it is intended (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraint) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial or any other effect on any third party. This site is copyrighted, and all rights are reserved, including those of the proprietors and those of the material referenced within. This site may not be used as a tool, resource or aid to the acquisition of unlawful or copyrighted materials or the dissemination of any such material that may, from time to time, be referenced herein. Such material should be deleted and never reproduced or otherwise used.
- Intellectual Property
- The availability of this resource fully discharges the site’s responsibilities in respect of US DMCA and similar legislation, irrespective of jurisdiction.
- The availability of this resource does not infer acceptance of any jurisdiction save that of Ukraine in which this site is situated.
- Users of this resource must themselves own or otherwise have the full authority of the copyright owner to act on their behalf in requesting deletion of such references and/or material.
- This resource is only available for use in a diligent and responsible manner, and access may not be assigned to third parties or mechanized or automated in any way.
- Due to the manual nature, use of this resource is limited to 5 applications (or deletions) in any one 24 hour period.
- Any links or material requested for deletion will be removed manually once the request has been processed, the site is not responsible for any delays arising or for any subsequent or recurrent availability of such material for any reason.
- Users unequivocally indemnify this site in respect of their own abuse, neglect, their own failure to act, delays or to otherwise avail themselves of the resources made available to them, or any losses, costs or damages arising from their use (or otherwise) of any of the facilities offered.
If you are a copyright holder and would like to apply for this resource then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, your position in company, email address and contact phone number. We will process your application and remove the content should your application be successful.
- The term “the site” applies to the site, its staff, administration, owners, agents, representatives, suppliers and partners. The term “Users” applies to copyright owners and such of their agents or representatives who hold or assert their authority to act on their behalf.
- Your Privacy
sharethefiles.com is committed to protecting your privacy. sharethefiles.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. sharethefiles.com will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site, these companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.